Chapter Eleven

Josiah

"Is this fine sir?" The movers asked.

"Yes." I paid them then closed the door after they left.

I walked back up to my daughter's room and smiled. I can't believe she's going to be living with me now but this is what I always wanted. At least I have Nae to help me. I can at least count on her if I need her. Specially when she gets older and start her period & all that nasty stuff. Eww not my baby girl.

I walked out her room and into the kitchen to figure out what was I gon cook for dinner. I pulled out some chicken fingers and fries. Yup me and Leah gon love these. I put them in the oven.

"DADDDDDYYYYY WEEEE HWOMMEEEEEE." Leah yelled coming in the kitchen with Nae behind her giggling.

I laughed and picked her up. "Yay my babygirl is home." I kissed over her face while she laughed and tried to push me away.

"Daddy stop it." She laughed so hard. "I go pee pee on you."

When she said that I stop. "Daddy got big surprise for you."

"Lets go!" She pointed.

I walked up stairs with Nae behind me and Leah in my arms with my hand over her eyes. I walked into Leah new room and looked at Nae. It looked like she wanted to cry with her hand over her mouth. I put leah down.

"Open your eyes." I said.

She opened her eyes and jumped up and down. "Thank you daddy. Omg you the best daddy ever. " She hugged my leg then went to play with her toys.

"Your welcome babygirl."

I looked up at Nae to see her crying. I pulled her out of the room and closed the door to let Leah play. I walked in my room and sat her on the bed.

"What's wrong? " I asked so concerned.

"You're just a great dad." She smiled wiping away her tears.

I pulled her into a hug. "I try."

As I was thinking I got pulled out of my thoughts. "Oh shit the chicken tenders. " I ran down into the kitchen and pulled them and the fries out.

I heard laughing. I looked up to see Nae dying of laughter behind me.

"At least they not black." I said. "LEAH. COME EAT DINNER."

I made her a plate and some juice and sat it at her spot on the table. I seen her come down with her hair all over her head and one of my t shirts on. I gave her that "what happened look" and waited for a answer.

She looked at me. "Ok daddy this is not what you think." She said almost tripping over the shirt.

"Then what is it?"

"Oooo dinner." She said avoiding my question.

"Nope not until you tell me what happen to your hair."

"I went on an adventure daddy." She smiled.

"What type- never mind." I dismissed it. "You can eat."

"What a great dad you are." Nae smiled.

"Only big poppa can do it." I popped my imaginary collar making her laugh.

Sha'Nae

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I rolled over to see if Josiah would be next to me and he wasn't. I huffed then laid there.

"Owww daddy." I heard Leah

"Be still then." Josiah said.

I got up out of bed and walked into the living room to see Josiah trying and I mean trying to do Leah hair.