Chapter Nine

Picture of babygirl!!

Josiah POV

I kissed her cheek and hugging her so tight. Im happy I get to see my babygirl. It's been so long since I seen her.

"Daddy to tight." She giggled. I let go and looked at her. She got so much bigger. She grew up so much.

"How you been baby girl? " I sat her on my lap on the couch.

"Good. I miss you & nana." She smiled with her two pigtails.

"Ok Leah it's time for a nap." Mama picked her up.

"Night night daddy." She blew me a kiss.

I caught her kiss. "Good night baby."

My mom came back down and sat next to me on the couch. "Her mom came by and dropped her off and she looked a mess. Like crackhead mess. Oh and she left you this note." She dug her pocket and handed me a paper.

Dear Josiah,

Look I cant do this. This is yo child. I got better things to do. Ion got time to sitting around taking care of no brat. yo mom probably told you I was a crackhead already. I am now bye ion wanna see yall no more.

~ babymama

"Guess I have to make a girl's room." I looked up at ma.

"I can help baby." She comforted me.

"When she wakes up." I said.

Sha'nae POV

I walked in the shop and was greeted by clients & co-workers. I went to my chair and sat my stuff down.

"You look happy this morning. Whats up with you?" Kelly (co-worker) said.

"Just feeling good." I smiled thinking about Josiah.

"What Redd do?"

"Correction. What did new boo do?" I glanced at her.

She ran and sat in my chair and looked me. I told her everything from the date night till now. But I didn't give out to much info. You know how girls is.

"Yassss girl. I would've left his ass too." She clapped her hands like ghetto girls. I only laughed.

"Nae you got a appointment for a sew in." Hailey the secretary said.

"Ok send em in." I stood behind my chair when I saw Hailey come back with a lil gurl. She looked 15. She sat down in my chair all shy.

"Girl you don't gotta be shy just tell me what you want." I said turning her in the mirror.

"I wanted a sew in but I wanted to have my real hair out so it blends in with my real hair and i dont want a perm but how that gon work with my natural hair?" She asked.

"Its ok. You just gotta use the right flat irons but lets go pick out your hair." I grabbed her hand then walked her to the back.

After a few hours have passed, I finished curly her new sew in that look bomb as ever. I sprayed some oil sheen then turned her around so she can look in the mirror. Her mouth dropped once she saw herself.

"Omg it looks so real. Thank you so much." She hugged me.

"You're welcome. Now take these flat irons and straighten or curl your hair every couple of days so your hair will look like this ok?" I handed her a box.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." She smiled then walked off.

I sat in my chair and smiled. I love what I do for a living.