Chapter Seven

Sha'nae pov

I looked in the mirror one last time. I had on a black dress that stopped mid-thigh with my red bottom louboutin heels with my red lip stick and my hair was in a sleek ponytail. I know you probably like where she going.  Well I got asked on a date by Josiah.

I heard a knock at the door I grabbed my phone and purse then headed downstairs. I opened the door to see Josiah. He had a red button up with some black slacks and some loafers. He cleaned up reeeaaalll nice.

"You ready? " he aksed.

"Yes." He grabbed my hand while I closed the door and made our way to his car.

Once we got seated at our table. I took the time to look around. It was really nice place. I cant believe he brung me here.

"You like it?"

"I love it." I smiled.

"Hello my name is Brandi . I will be your waitress for tonight can I start you over with any drinks."

"Bottle of Red wine please." Josiah said.

"Ok I will be right back." She walked away.

"What if I don't like red wine?"

"I can tell you do." He said looking in me deeply trying to figure me out.

"Oh well.."

"Here you are." Brandi poured our drinks. "Are you ready to order?"

"I will like the steak with mash potatoes. " he said.

"And I will like the Shrimp Alfredo. " She took our orders then walked away.

The night started to whine down and i had a good dinner with Josiah. "Best date ever. " I kissed him on the cheek.

"Your welcome. So I was thinking that you come over and spend the night with me." He said.

" I would love too but I have work tomorrow. " When I said that he smile just went away. "Buttttt when I get off from work I will spend the night."

"Ok as long as you come." He smiled.

He opened the door for me to get out his car. I didn't even notice we got to my house. He walked me to the door. He looked at me long and hard. Then the unthinkable happened. He kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asked for entrance.  I gladly opened. His tongue felt so right against mine. I put my arms around his neck making the kiss deeper. I didnt want to let go. He pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Wow." I blushed.

"Goodnight." He placed a kiss on my lips

"Night" I smiled.

I closed the door behind me and slid down the door. I can't believe that just happened.  His lips was so soft. I felt this feeling in my stomach when  our lips connected. Like it was meant to be. I never felt like this on the FIRST DATE. I swear he put a spell on me. He is doing something to me. I can't stop thinking bout him. Am I growing feelings already?

I took off my heels and headed upstairs. I took of my dress and got in bed. I will just take a shower tomorrow.

I woke up to the sun shining through my room. 10:43am. Well I slept good. I laid there thinking about what happened last night. He is so special. Well I have work today. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then got in the shower.

I wrapped the towel around me and went to my closet. It was a beautiful day out but windy. I grabbed my over sized gray hoodie some black fleece leggings and my gray uggs. I put on my blue panty and bra set then some lotion. I put on my clothes. I took a few pics and posted them on Instagram. I grabbed my keys phone and purse then headed downstairs out the door.

"Hey Nae." The girls greeted me when I walked in the salon.

"Hey girls." I said being polite.

I walked to my chair and sat my purse down. I really didn't have any people hair to do but I came just in case. I sat in my chair and got on instagram waiting for someone to come to me.

Today wasn't a really busy day maybe because it was a chilly day. I only did 3 people hair. At least I did something. I got in my car. My phone ringing. Guess who? Josiah.

"Hey" I answered.

" I didn't forget you supposed to come over. And I know you off of work." He said into the found.

"And how do you know that?"

"I called in and asked when you get off." He sounded proud saying that.

"Well I will be there in like 35 mintues."

"I will be waiting."

"I bet you will. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and started my car on my way home. I wasn't gonna set him up I needed some clothes if y'all was wondering.

I pulled in my driveway. I went in my closet and picked out a few outfits and shoes then went to the bathroom to get my hygiene products. I put it all in my bag and grabbed my charger then walked out the door. Making sure I locked it. He texted me his address and I was on my way.

Thank you for reading. Vote and comment please. Thank you loves.