"Do you want me to take Beau? So you can watch without having to restrain yourself from jumping up if he scores another goal." He said thoughtfully, getting ready to grab Beau but she pulled away from him.

"No its okay, plus I don't think she's ready to let my hair go." I laughed, pointing down at her hand that held onto the ends of my hair.

"Are you sure?" He asked, sounding sincere.

"Positive." I smiled before turning back to the game.

The game carried on for another forty minutes, the scores tied, 40-40. Grayson was finally put back onto the field after he rested, the soccer ball went back and forth between both teams till Grayson finally got the ball and ran down the field, his legs moving fast, someone came out of nowhere, blindsiding him and knocking him over.

Nervous, I bit my bottom lip as the crowd booed at the other team. Watching as Grayson got back up and started running for the ball before anyone else got to it, he got the ball before the other team did and ran for the goal, kicking it into the net and winning the game for our school.

The stadium roared with cheer as people clapped and yelled, a lone tear dripped from my eye. My heart swarmed with proudness a mother could only hold for their kid, if only our parents were here to see this, they'd be so proud.

Wiping at my cheek, I watched my brother get swarmed by his teammates in a big group hug, jumping around, cheering loudly.

I finally saw him come out of the crowd, his head in search of something or someone. His eyes landing on me in the distance, before I knew it he was running towards me.

Placing Beau in Zade's arms gently, I turned back around in time as Grayson came up and engulfed me in a hug over the stadium fence.

"You did great, I'm so proud of you." I kissed his dirty cheek.

"Thanks sis." He laughed, his smile broadening as his teammates came up behind him.

"Hi Ava." They all said in unison, pulling Grayson away for a second before pushing him back towards me.

"The guys want to go out for a celebration dinner, can I go?" Grayson asked a shy smile playing across his face.

"Of course." I replied, his friends broke out into thank you's.

Handing over enough money to buy him anything he wanted. He quickly pulled me into a hug, saying I love you before he left, running towards the stadium changing rooms with his friends.

"Ava." Beau's tired voice called out as she struggled against Zade's big arms.

"She wants you again." Nadia stated the obvious.

"You and your brother have a sweet relationship." Emma chirped.

"Thanks, I guess." I laughed lightly.

"She's never like this." Zade said, trying to comfort Beau.

"I got it, does she have a coat? It's getting a little chilly for her." I said, picking her up from Zade's arms.

"Hey, your babies really cute." An old lady said as she stared at me, Beau and Zade.

"Oh Umh, she's not" I choked on my saliva.

Nadia and Emma giggled at my flush cheeks.

"Thanks." Zade said coldly.

The lady nodded before leaving.

"She doesn't have a coat." Zade said, staring down at me with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh, pass my leather jacket over there please." I said pointing, avoiding eye contact.