I could feel Zade's eyes on me the whole time I interacted with Beau, his presence was hard to ignore so I smiled his way hoping he'd look away.

"Beau likes you a lot, she's never interacted with anyone like this before." Nadia nudged my side.

"Really? She has a big personality, she seems like she'd be the same with everyone." I exclaimed as Beau held onto my hair softly, giggling at the two mascots that ran passed every two seconds.

"No, she's very picky with who she interacts with." Zade's strong voice said, his arm brushing mine.

"Hey Ava." Silas waved as he and the rest of their group situated themselves in the seats next to Zade, snacks in hand.

"Hi." I smiled at them.

Kenna of course only glared at me, flicking her hair over her shoulder but I smiled at her, trying to cool the one-sided tension we seem to have on her side.

"Hey that reminds me, do you want anything from the canteen before the game starts since you're holding Beau." Nadia sprung from her seat.

"Sure just a drink and popcorn." I nodded, handing over my wallet.

"Don't be silly, Zade's got this." She said, pushing my wallet away and taking Zade's wallet from his hand that rested behind my back, touching my bare skin.

I tried protesting but she already left with Emma.

"Thank you." I smiled at Zade; his arm moving back to his side.

"For what?" His lip twitching slightly at the corner, his dimple making a small appearance.

"For the food I guess, since your sister just left with your wallet and not mine." I said, wrapping my arms around Beau's small frame.

"Don't mention it." He said softly, his fingers running through his dark hair.

I took in Zade's appearance, a white long sleeve cotton shirt clung to his toned arms and broad shoulders, he wore plain black jeans that cuffed at his ankles, his shirt matching with his all-white canvas shoes. No doubt everything he wore was designer like his friends sitting next to him.

Silas turned to me, smiling teasingly.

Damn you Silas. I thought, turning away and laughing at myself for getting caught again.

Nadia and Emma returned seconds before the game started, their arms overflowing with snacks. I stared wide-eyed at the two; it must have cost a fortune. I felt guilty as I stared worriedly at Zade but he didn't seem to mind as his sister threw his wallet at him and handed out all the snacks to us.

I shared my popcorn with Beau and we both ate silently, watching the game. I clapped excitingly as my brother was finally let on the field ten minutes into the game. A smile never leaving my face watching him run around the field.

"Your brothers number 7 right?" Nadia asked, as my brother moved skillfully down the field, weaving between the other players.

"Yes." I replied, holding Beau to myself.

Grayson, did a side step tricking the player who tried taking the ball from him before he kicked it into the other teams net and scoring the first goal for our school.

My hand flew to my mouth, not wanting to let the scream from my mouth leave. The stadium broke out into loud cheers, Beaus giggling and little hands clapping away. My smile broadens at my brother, who jumped around, his teammates jumping on him in excitement.

"Your brother is really good." Zade whispered into my ear as I watched Grayson get back onto their side of the field.

"I think so too." I leaned into his side so he could hear me over the cheers.