~5~

I sit on my couch wrapped in a blanket eating ice cream straight out of the container. I turn on the t.v. and see what's on, I eventually decide on a movie called Sky High.

I put my ice cream down and get up to make myself something to drink. I decide to make tea because tea can literally slove any problem. I take out the tea and begin to make myself a cup of regular green tea. I have made a pact with myself to not drown my pain in alcohol because that would make me an alcoholic. Instead I am drowning my sadness in tea. I check my phone as my tea steeps. I have five missed calls from Barry and a lot of text messages. I stare at his name and think about everything I wish I could tell him. I put my phone down when I feel tears forming in my eyes. I walk back over to the table and grab the ice cream and put it back in the fridge. I check on my tea, it's not done. I open a drawer and pull out the small folded piece of paper.

I want you, because your kind. I protect you, because you deserve it. I worry about you, because I hate when you get hurt. I care for you, because you ask me if I'm okay. I need you, because your the light in my darkness. I love you, because you accept me. I help you, even though it hurts.

I watch the words turn into a blob as tears fill my eyes. I fold up the paper and check on my tea, it's done finally. I take my tea cup and sit back down on the couch taking a sip. I watch the movie it's funny I guess, Barry would like it. I hear a knock on my door followed by the all too familiar...

"Cait?" I put my tea down but don't move. "Cait, please open the door."

"Go away," I say angrily.

"Cait please" Barry pleads through the door. I get up and walk closer.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I consider my answer.

"No," I respond, tears burning like liquid fire in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks, I bite my lip suppressing a sob from escaping my mouth. "Caitlin please."

"Just stop Barry, please just stop." I whisper struggling to keep my tears from spilling over my eyelids.

"Stop what?" He asks, I bit my lip harder. "Caitlin? Caitlin I swear to god I will break down this door!" Barry yells, I open the door for fear of not having a door. I meet his eyes for a second before holding back tears becomes harder. I feel my body start to shake as I push every last piece of strength I have to stop my tears from falling. "Cait?" He whispers.

The next thing I know I'm collapsed on the floor with Barry holding me. One of his hands held me close to him while the other rubs my back lightly.

"I'm sorry," I choke out, I can hear Barry's heartbeat in his chest.

"For what?" He asks.

"For everything," I sob, I feel his hand stop moving on my back now resting on my lower back. "I'm just sorry," I whisper, I sit up slightly.

"You know I care about you right?" He asks, I look away from him. "Well, I do I really care about you." He says, I look back at him.

"It doesn't always feel that way." I mumble, Barry places his lips on my forehead causing me to blush lightly. When he removes his lips he hugs me and I hug him back. "What are you watching?" He asks noticing my t.v. is still on.

"Oh, this movie called Sky High." I say, he smiles and stands up. He holds his hand out to me, I take it and he pulls me to my feet.

"Let's restart it and have a movie night." He suggests sitting down on the couch, I nod in agreement. "Come here." He says ushering me over to him. I walk over and sit down as he restarts the movie.

I told you he'd like it.

A/n: shout to my tea loving friend (You know who you are)