Chapter 3: Who is Lu Feng?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, let's get out of here. Lu Feng's too weird today."

You could see Lu Feng's bulging veins now. He was cursing the others so eloquently that 427 couldn't make a comeback. And that took skills...

The lunch lady was trembling a little as she handed the tray with a single slice of cheese pizza.

"Oh, lunch lady, can I trade this for pineapple pizza?" Lu Feng politely asked.

"Hiiiii! H-here you go!" The lunch lady gave a whole box of pineapple pizza to Lu Feng and ran away to the kitchens wailing.

The other lunch ladies gave her pitying looks but didn't dare to scorn Lu Feng.

"Huh, well, more for me I guess!" Lu Feng bounced away with the whole pan of pizza and went towards the largest table.

He sat down and began eating his slices of pizza.

"Mmm, if only there was mango & peach juice~" Lu Feng looked like a happy chipmunk with his full cheeks.

"Lu Feng, what are you doing?" An angry voice sounded from behind him.

Lu Feng was stuffing himself with the 5th slice when he had to turn around and face the person behind him.

"Hm? Who are you?"

The mysterious person looked at the happy Lu Feng with full cheeks and blushed. 'Cute! How is Lu Feng this cute! I mean- no! Why is he like this? Lu Feng's a devil!'

"This is our table! Why are you sitting here!" The guy said with a flustered voice.

"Oh, just let me borrow it for today, I'll be gone by tomorrow anyway." Lu Feng went back to eating his pineapple pizza and ignored the mystery guy and the huge group behind him.

"Y-you!"

"What me? The cafeteria is huge! It's not like this table is the only table. And besides, why not take a change for the day? Hey, go to that huge table over there nearby the window. I'm sure you're stressed because you don't have enough vitamin D. Get some sunlight." Lu Feng nonchalantly answered.

The group behind him was definitely mad now. Lu Feng had only tried to good-heartedly let them take a good spot, but they were ignoring him.

"Lu Feng! This is the only table that can hold 200 people! It's ours! If you don't want to get up, fight us!" The person impulsively said.

The crowd started cheering. It was no fun in the jail. Besides, they could witness the fighting of the boss of the 2nd biggest gang and the boss of the 3rd biggest gang.

It was Lu Feng against Tang Liwei(that's the name of the boss for the 3rd biggest gang, Dying Cry)

"Huh? Why fight? Are you ok?"

The audience almost spurted out blood.

'This Lu Feng, why is he so daring today? Has he gone crazy?!' was what they were yelling in their heads.

"Lu Feng! Fight me!" roared the enraged creature known as Tang Liwei.

'Host! You don't know how to fight! You haven't inherited the previous Lu Feng's skills! You're definitely going to lo-"

Before 427 could finish saying "lose", Lu Feng kicked Tang Liwei with a very powerful sidekick right at his stomach.

Tang Liwei fell over with an oomph and fainted while vomiting.

'Hm? What did you say?'

For once 427 couldn't answer.

'N-nothing, continue with your pizza dear host.'