Chapter 3: Who is Lu Feng?

Start from the beginning

Lu Feng frowned.

This Ding Ye was going to be freed from the prison along with the rest of the Black Eye gang tomorrow. Lu Feng wasn't sure why they'd all be free but thought it was good. The 300+ members of the gang were all pretty nice people. They just were in desperate need of money and joined the Black Eye gang just to earn some. They never raped, most of them had girlfriends or wives already whom they were loyal to. They just stole and spread rumors. Well, besides that, they hacked into the national banking accounts several times, kidnapped a prized pet pig of a neighboring country's prince, and threatened millionaires. But that wasn't much to talk about.

Anyways, back to DIng Ye's situation. The moment they were released, Ding Ye would be sniped. The sniper would be stationed on a grocery store's rooftop. Ding Ye wouldn't die but his right arm would be paralyzed. The sniper would be caught but would have suicided with a hidden pill under his tongues.

Lu Feng turned pale and breathed with some difficulty.

'Oh yeah, host, you aren't OP. You can only predict the future for somebody 2 times a day. But they should be regular fortunes, like you'll get married, live a long life, find riches, blah blah blah. It shouldn't be used often to predict harm or death. That's more powerful and will suck the energy right out of you.' The system said helpfully.

'Why couldn't you have told me sooner?' Lu Feng grimaced.

'Eh~ I forgot.'

'Don't act cute.' With that, 427 shut up and went away to some unknown place again.

Ding Ye looked worried for his friend.

"Lu Feng, what's wrong? There there, I'll believe that you're the Seer, just go rest. You don't look that well."

"Ding Ye, I'm going to tell you something. The Black Eye gang is going to be released tomorrow."

"How is that possible? Your dad said he wouldn't help this time!"

"I don't know either. I just predicted that it would happen though. Anyways, listen. Tomorrow, when we go out, you are going to be sniped. Your right arm is going to be paralyzed after that. Oh, and you're girlfriend will slap you and break up with you."

Lu Feng put in some extra information so that Ding Ye could get ready for the pain.

But instead of the gratitude that he expected, there was rage.

"Lu Feng! Stop saying nonsense! Get out!"

So in the end, Lu Feng was kicked out from the bathroom stalls and became a little pissed at Ding Ye for kicking his butt.

"Hmph, he doesn't appreciate me. Oh well, let's get lunch now~" Lu Feng skipped towards the cafeteria, getting weird looks from other prisoners.

"Today's lunch is pizza! I haven't had pizza in... how many years?" Lu Feng tried to remember the last time he ordered pizza.

"Hey, why is Lu Feng being like that?"

"How the hell should I know? He's being awfully weird."

"He was smiling... smiling! Do you think he'll try to fight off a guard?"

"He was skipping around in the hall too... wonder who he's planning to beat up..."

"Lu Feng went somewhere yesterday, right? Wasn't it the chief's office?"

"Yea, maybe he went crazy from being mad at the chief for locking him up?"

"Who knows, I just hope he doesn't get any of us in trouble for being around him when fighting guards..."