Chapter 15

A/N: Hey guys! Its been a hot second since I've updated, so I apologize for that. I've been super busy lately so I haven't had much free time to write this and then rewrite the edited version. Anyways I know A/N'S are annoying so go ahead and read the chapter. Hope you enjoy! P.S: The video up there is just an overall idea of what Spencer woke up to.

She looks down at her phone, tapping on the screen. The face she makes is all I need. We have to find her, and fast.

Spencer's POV

Every muscle in my body is telling me too keep my eyes shut, but at the same time, I'm to scared to keep them closed. Screw it. I open my eyes, immediately regretting it. I stare in horror at the floor in front of me, there's a puddle of blood, it looks wet, like whatever happened, happened recently. Then I see my hands, and my clothes, both covered in blood. Everything is covered in blood. I frantically sit up, and look myself over, checking for injuries , a cut or a gash, somewhere the blood may have come from. I don't see anything. My heart begins to race, my breaths become quick and heavy, as questions swim through my mind.

Whose blood is this? Did I hurt someone? Did I kill someone?

I look to my right, hoping to find a clue or something, anything. There is a trail of blood on the floor, leading to a door. I quickly crawl over to it, praying for an escape but I am met by a locked door. I back slowly away from the door, and look around the room, trying to make sense of my surroundings, maybe to find some sort of hint to where I could be, but it's too dark to see anything. Though, out of the corner of my eye, I faintly see a red blinking light in the top corner of the room, a light I am almost too familiar with. I'm being watched...he's watching me. I look into the camera, unfinished thoughts flooding my mind.

"What did I do?" I question. "WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO!"

3rd person POV

"What are we going to do?" Aria asks "How the hell are we supposed to find her?" she adds

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME, HUH? I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA!" Emily fires back

"Guys, seriously that's enough. Do you really think yelling at each other will help us find Spencer any faster?" Hanna asks.

Emily and Aria stay silent, shooting evil glares at one another.

"Toby? What are we going to do? She could literally be anywhere right now. What if he hurts her, o-or rapes her? What if he is doing that right now, AS WE SPEAK!" Hanna rambles.

"Really Hanna, do you think I haven't been thinking about that? Spencer is all I can think about!" Toby snaps at her

"What about Caleb?" Emily asks quietly.

"CALEB! As in my EX CALEB?" Hanna questions

"Yeah Hanna, that CALEB. He's really good with tech, and he's good at hacking. We could ask him to hack one of our phones, maybe find out where the messages were sent from."

"Honestly Em, that's not a bad idea. Hanna, do you think you could call him? He could really be helpful to finding Spencer." Toby implies

"Look guys, I haven't spoken to Caleb since we broke up. I don't think he would be up to helping us...mostly me."

"Hanna! This is Spencer's life we're talking about! You need to be willing to do anything to save her!" Aria shouts

"You're right, I'm sorry. I'll go call him, but I cant promise he'll help us"

"Thanks" Toby replies smiling. He's been given a small glimmer of hope.

Hanna walks out of the room to call Caleb. The line rings a few times before a quiet solemn voice answers the phone.

C: Hello?

H: Hey Caleb.

C: Who is th- Hanna? Is that you?

H: Yeah.

C: I told you not to call me again. Why now?

H: Look, I don't want to be talking to you either okay? But we really need your help.

C: What's going on?

H: We don't have a lot of time, so long story short, Spencer has been kidnapped and we need your help to trace some messages on our phones.

C: Why should I help you?

H: Caleb! This isn't about me or us! This is about finding Spencer, and we really need your help...please.

C: Fine. I'll be at your place in 10.

H: Thank y-

*line goes dead*

Hanna rolls her eyes and makes her way back to the main room, with the rest of the group.

Toby's POV

I pray that Caleb helps us, we need him...Spencer needs him. I wish I could take Spencer's place, she doesn't deserve any of this, she's been through enough already. My phone vibrates faintly in my back pocket. My mind immediately goes to A, I look up to see if any of the others got a message as well, but they don't. Slowly I pull my phone out of my back pocket and turn it on. There's one message from an unknown number.

This may come as a shock to you, but I want to help you find her. Come meet me at the star motel, room 214. Come alone and tell no one. -A

Why does A of all people want to help Spencer? This has to be a trap. Ezra could be A for all I know.

Why should I trust you? I'd rather trust a deranged gorilla!

Just trust me okay? What do you have to lose? -A

I guess "it" is right, I have nothing else to lose, I have to take any chance, I have to do anything to help Spencer. Even if that means teaming up with the enemy.

A/N: OOF I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Thank you again to @DrownInSpoby for editing this. AND ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K READS! THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU!!! Can we get 15 votes on this chapter? I know its a stretch but I think you can do it. BYEEEEEEEEEEE -Meghan