Chapter 11

A/N: HIIII! Sorry for not posting in forever my computer broke and I just got it back. This is one of my personal favorite chapters to write so I hope you enjoy  it. :) -Meghan

Spencer's POV

I silently walk down the halls of my bustling school. Slowly dragging myself to my locker to grab my books for the next long and dreadful class. I keep my head down. I don't want to draw attention to myself or the bruise that has spread across my face from last night.

*flashback to last night*

"When I told you not to tell anyone I didn't mean to stop talking completely!" Ezra shouts

I just stare up at him silently, not saying a word.           

"You are just asking  to get hit aren't you!?" he bellows

I could tell he was getting angry but  I just couldn't do it. I couldn't talk. Its become a habit. Not talking that is. It has made things so much easier for me. I'm not just going to give up on that.

He just stands there and stares at me. The tension in the room builds. The silence is overwhelming. 

Out of  nowhere  the silence is broken by a loud crack filling the room. And slowly the darkness covers my body.

*end of flashback*

I slam my locker shut. The memories of that night flood into my brain. Clouding every thought that tries to push the memory away. The memories of every time I have been with him pile up in my mind. Playing on a loop, I can hear my screams and his shouts and insults coming at me from every direction. I cover my ears to try and shield the noise but it doesn't work. It just keeps getting louder and louder. The memories flash past faster and faster. I yell out for it to stop but nothing is working. I can almost feel the pain of him kicking me in the chest again. Its getting harder to breath. Like someone is holding onto my throat and blocking my airways. My legs cant support me anymore, and I collapse to the ground. The noise stops, so does the memories. But I get dizzy and every sound is foggy. I faintly hear someone yelling my name but I cant respond. The darkness is coming again to take over my body again and there is no stopping it. 

Toby POV 

I'm sitting in my chemistry class when our ears where met with screams coming from someone in the halls. I soon recognize them as Spencer's and it doesn't take me long to bolt up out of my chair and run into the hall. Glancing around the hall immediately find her on the ground covering her ears still screaming for something to stop. I run up to her calling her name but before I can get to her she stops screaming and her eyes slowly shut and she collapses to the ground. 

A huge crowd has gathered around her as me and the nurse kneel beside her attempting to wake her up. I knew that there was something going on with her lately I guess it was so bad that it caused her to have a panic attack. All I've wanted to do was to protect her. Seeing her like this is killing me. I don't know what to do to help her anymore. She looks so helpless just laying there motionless. Its heart breaking. 

I watch the nurse try to wake Spencer up, which seemed like hours was probably only a few minutes. As if right on cue the sound of her breathing quickens. Slowly her eyes flutter open and I am met with her beautiful brown orbs staring up at me. 

A/N: OMG! I just realized we hit over 1k reads! This means a lot to me guys thank you so much!!! I was thinking maybe I will do a chapter where I can just give some random facts about myself. Would you all be interested? Let me know. Anyways have an amazing day byeeeeee -Meghan