Chapter 10

A/N: Happy New Year!! New year probably same old me! Yayyy. Anyways this next chapter is a 3 week time jump so if you have any questions just let me know. As always enjoy the chapter!

Toby's POV

3 Weeks later

Spencer hasn't said a word to me in 3 weeks. I've seen her in the hallway and every time I try to go and talk to her she turns and walks away. Did I do or say something to upset her?  I just don't understand what has gotten into her lately. I've talked to Emily and the other girls and she hasn't talked to them either. I'm really getting worried.

She looks horrible every time I see her. She always looks like she hasn't slept for days. And not to mention last week when she came in to school with a cast on her arm. Of course no one knows how she got it because she wont talk to anyone. 

I just want to be there for her and if she keeps closing people out I don't know how I can. I miss talking to her. I miss her beautiful smile. I miss holding her and kissing her soft lips. God, I just miss Spencer.

Spencer's POV

It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since HE started "tutoring" me almost every day after school. 3 weeks since I've seen Toby or my friends. 3 weeks since I stopped caring about any of this at all. 3 weeks since I've stopped talking completely. It's better for me if I just don't say anything at all. Then I wont be tempted to tell anyone what has been going on.

I haven't said a word to anyone. And it's so much easier this way.  They can't know about what has been happening.

*flashback to last week*

"You really are the most incompetent human on the face of this earth" says Ezra as he kicks me once again in the stomach.

I don't say anything.

"Are you still not talking? You're seriously going to lay there and not say a thing?" He yells once again kicking me

I just lay there taking the beating like the incompetent human I am.

"SPEAK YOU IMBECILE" he bellows as he takes his large foot and forces it down onto my arm, again and again and again until he hears a large crunch come from my arm.

With that he throws me out of the apartment and slams the door in my face. Leaving me to drive myself to the hospital in hopes they don't ask what happened.

*End of Flashback*

Now my arm is in a cast. Because of him. And I haven't slept in days. Because of him. I haven't talked to Toby and my friends or anyone. Because of him. This is all because of him!

"Spencer? Spencer! Wake up!"

Ugh what is that annoying sound?

"Spencer wake up!"

Slowly my eyes force themselves open to see a classroom of lousy teenagers staring at me with judgemental eyes.

"Spencer please pay attention in class or next time its detention" warns my chemistry teacher.

I just nod my head in response and grab my pencil and pretend that I am listening to every annoying word that comes out of the teachers mouth.

If this was 3 weeks ago I would have never have fallen asleep in class and I would have payed 100% attention. But I'm a different person now. All thanks to him.

Hanna's POV

I am sitting in Chemistry class when I look over to see Spencer asleep with her head on her desk. This really isn't like Spencer to be sleeping in class.

But in all honesty Spencer really hasn't been acting like herself at all lately. She hasn't said one word to me or the girls or even Toby.

I'm really starting to get worried about her. She looks like crap every day and I know for a fact her grades are slipping. So something is seriously going on and hopefully we can find out soon. Because I miss the old Spencer.

Soooo...how'd you like the chapter? Did you like the different POV's? Let me know. Okay I'm super tired so imma get some sleep. Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeee
                                        -Meghan