24

Long time no update,right?Miss me already?:) Anyways,I'm truly sorry for the late update,because final exam is near and i need to study:(

You and Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's marriage.

Your heart are beating like crazy,like it's want to burst already.

Even though you already have Taehyung,but deep inside your heart,you still have feelings for Jungkook,even it just a little.

"Babe,are you nervous?"Taehyung asked,looking worried.

You nodded."I'm fine.I just...didn't expect it all."

Taehyung smiled,and then patted your head."We don't know what's gonna happen in the future,right?We're not even a fortune teller."

"Hey,Taehyung!What's up my,bro!?"Jungkook called.

"Hey,my brotha!You've grown up a lot huh,and soon you're gonna be a father."

"Hahahaha.I hope you will get married soon,hyung.And hello...(y/n).How are you?"

You freezed,suddenly can't say anything.Speechless.

"Fine...congrats for your marriage,by the way."

Jungkook smiled.A smile that you always adore,in the past.

"I hope you and Taehyung will get married,soon!Longlast,you two!Both of you make a good couple obviously,haha."

"Thanks."

♡♡♡

Jungkook's pov

"You may now kiss the bride."

It's the time.The time that I will officially be Yeri's husband.I don't want this fucking marriage,but I have no choice.

"STOP!STOP THIS FUCKING MARRIAGE!I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!"I shout very loudly,not caring about the people who were invited to this marriage,looking shocked after hearing my yell.

I run as fast as I can.I don't care anymore,all I have to do is run away quickly from this building.

"JUNGKOOK!WAIT!"(y/n) shouted,chasing me.

What the fuck am I doing?