17

Thanks for 3k reads!('∀'●)♡

Jungkook's pov

It's just one month again till me and Yeri's wedding.Honestly,I didn't want to marry her,but the fate says that I have to.

This is for my father's company priority.So I have to do it,either I wanted to marry Yeri or I don't want to.

This is fate.I couldn't fight against fate.We can't do anything but just despair.

I drinked my coffee I just ordered in a cafe,near my house.I often came to this cafe to just drank a cup of coffee, or ate egg sandwich.

I spotted 2 people in the corner.That 2 people seems so familiar.A boy and a girl.I think they are a couple who were having a date.How cute.

But wait,wait...

Isn't that Taehyung?

But who is the girl with Taehyung?

He never told me that he already have a girlfriend.I only knew that Taehyung just broke up with Irene, and he was still single.

Who that who that who that girl?

She is really pretty.How lucky Taehyung is.

"Yo,Taehyung!"

"Eh,my lovely dongsaeng,Jungkook.What you're doing in here?"Taehyung frowned.

"Like usual.Drinks coffee.By the way,is this girl your new girlfriend?"I pointed at a girl,who were eating a plate of spaghetti.

"Yeah.I just started dating with her yesterday."Taehyung smiled,seems so proud.

"Hey,I'm Jungkook.Nice to meet,you!"

"Hey,I'm (y/n),nice to meet you too."She replied,with a smile.

Wait,what!?

(y/n)...

The girl I love.

The girl I adore.

The girl who makes me feel how good love is.

The girl who makes me know what is the definition of 'love'.

And,now...

She is...

Dating Taehyung!?

She is already with someone else,who were not me.

She was dating my bestfriend now.

"Jungkook?You okay?"Taehyung asked,looked worried.

I fake a smile."I'm fine.How did you two meet?"

"We met by coincidence.And I'm so lucky to met a beautiful angel like her."

I could see (y/n) is blushing because of Taehyung's sweet words.

"Oh.Good luck for you two."

"Thanks,Jungkook."

To be honest,It feels hurt,really hurts.

But,what can I do?

Fake smile is the best way to hide your sadness.

And that was all that I can do.

Faking a smile,and everything will be alright.

My best friend is dating the girl I love.

Wow...

Just,wow!

I couldn't believe all of this shit right now.

I hoped that this all was just a nightmare that I had and I will woke up soon from this terrifying nightmare.

I pinched my cheek,and it feels hurt.This is not a dream either a nightmare.This was real,nor a fantasy I created.

Hurts,it hurts.

My heart is aching.

I feel the world is stopping now.

I feel like I just wanted to die right now.I want to bury myself in a grave.

A prince who failed to protect his princess.

And I know,I'm too late.