Diagon Ally

(A/N) I don't own Harry Potter or Naruto, only Hiromi.

Human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Hashirama "Talking" 'Thinking'

Madara "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'Thinking'

Hiromi POV*

It was the next day when I woke up. I changed my clothes and went down to breakfast from Tom.

After I was done I went to Diagon Ally, I ticked on the wall with a kunai and it opened. I walked inside and was about to go the Gringotts, but bumped into someone. The person walked away immediatelly, but not before I saw her face. THE GIRL FROM MY VISIONS!

She looked back at me, saw my face and flushed red and walked away with a woman in a emerald green robe.

After I saw her I went inside Gringotts, got my money and went shopping. But there a made an interesting Discovery. I was planning on doing a blood test, so I walked up to a goblin. "Excuse me, I like to do an inheirment test." The goblin looked shocked that I was so polite. "Griphook! Get this young lady an inheirments test!" A goblin came with a piece of paper. "Put three drops of blood on this paper." And he handed me a dagger, I cut my hand and I let three drops. Hashirama and Madara healed my hand and I looked at the test.

"Impossible." The goblins said in awe. I looked beside me and I saw Hashirama and Madara standing there and we looked at the paper again, but the writing was not on the paper, but in the air so Every goblin saw it. It said in dark red letters:

- heiress Gryffindore by blood and magic, vault 2.
- heiress Ravenclaw by blood and magic, vault 4.
- heiress Slytherin by magic and earned by victory, vault 3.
- heiress Preverell by magic and blood, vault 6.
- heiress Emvry (Merlin) by magic, vault 1.
- heiress Uchiha by chakra, blood and host, vault 0,2.
- heiress Senju by chakra, blood and host, vault 0,1.

"I thought that the Uchiha and Senju vaults were myths." The goblin muttered. "Why am I heiress from these family while I'm not the oldest?" I asked. "Because you still can claim the vaults that you want to." The goblin answered. "What do I have to do to claim them?" "You have to say: I, Hiromi Uchiha-Senju, here by claim the ladyship of ......... . And then say the name of the family. And you Will be the lady of that family if magic acceptatie them."

"I, Hiromi Uchiha-Senju, here by claim the ladyship of Gryffindore." And a red ring with a golden lion came into my finger. I did so to with the other titles and I did a notice-me-not charm on the ring. They were mostly gold with thier family's color, but the Uchiha and Senju rings were silver, since Fugaku and Tsunade are head of the families. I Went to the Preverell vault since it had the least amount of galleons in them, got Some money and went back to Diagon Ally.

I walked into Madam Malkin's for my clothes and saw a blond haired boy with grey eyes. "Hogwarts deary?" A woman asked, who I thought was Madam Malkin, and I nodded. She led me to besides the boy.

"I am Draco Malfoy and who are-" He was cut of by a chubby boy with red hair. "Nobody cares about a filthy death-eater like you! A beautiful lady like her would like to know about a handsome boy like me." "No I don't! How about you lose 20 pounds first and then try to talk to me." "How dare you talk to me like that! I'm the boy-who-lived!" "More like the boy-who-has-to-die!" He Shut up after that.

After me and draco were done we went to talk somemore while we waited for his parents. "So where were we?" He asked. "You just said that your name was Draco Malfoy and my name is Hiromi Uchiha-Senju." "Uchiha-Senju?" "The Uchiha and Senju were the clans that found the village I live in." "So They are like the Merlin of thier time?" I nodded. Then his parents came: a man with long blonde hair, Who looked like an older version of Draco, and a woman also with long blond with a bit of dark Brown.

"My name is Lucius Malfoy, this is my wife Narcissa and who are you?" The man, Lucius, asked/said. "My name is Hiromi Uchiha-Senju sir." They looked at me with curiousity. "You are not from Brittain, are you?" Mrs. Malfoy asked.

"Well I was Born here, but I grew up somewhere else." I said and Draco said: "The Uchiha and Senju are like Merlin's there." Now Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy were looking wide eyed at me and I rubbed the back of my Beck akwardly.

After awhile we said goodbye and I went back to the Leaky Caldron and studied my scrolls.

(A/N) I hope it is good since I made this chapter on my phone. 14-04-2018.