October 31st

(A/N) I'm dutch so don't say anything about my spelling and grammar. I don't own Naruto or Harry potter only Hope.

October 31st 1981

3rd POV*

it was a dark night at Godric's Hallow and the Potters where in thier livingroom with thier twins. the boy was 10 minutes older then the girl, he had red hair like his mother and hazel eyes like his father, while the girl had black hair and green eyes. These were Alex James and Hope Lilian Potter. Thier mother was Lily Potter-Evans with green eyes and red hair and thier father was James Potter he has black hair and hazel eyes.

There was a BANG on the frontdoor. "Lily grab the kids and run to the nursery!'' yelled James. She grabbed the twins and ran to the nursery. She shut the door and put the twins in thier cribs and went to seek her want, but couldn't find it. She heard a TRUD and knew that was her husband, then the door was blasted away and there stood Voldemort. she stood as a shield before the twins. "No, not my babies, not them!" she screamed. "Stand aside girl or you'ill be killed." he  said. Lily still stood there. "Alright then" and he stundend her. The boy was crying but the girl was looking right at him with a lot of knowledge in her eyes. He then yelled at her "Avada Kedrava", but it mirrored back at him and struck Voldemort. He was gone and the nursery was in rumbles.

30 minutes later 

Albus Dumbledore came at the frontdoor and saw James slowly sitting up. "where are lily and the kids?" James asked. Albus said he didn't know. Both men went up the stairs and saw the rumble. Lily was climing from underneath it. The three adults found the twins in the rumble, protected with a magical shield. Albus grabbed them and saw that Alex had a scar on his forehead in the form of a V and no scar on hope. He first checked Hope's magical core and saw that there was bearly any magic and thought that she was a squib. the he loked at Alex' magical core and saw that it was below average. He put Hope back in the half destroyed crib and turned to the parents.

He told them that Alex killed You-Know-Who and Hope was a squib, but little did he know, he made a big mistake as Hope had a large lightningbolt scar on her stomach, just above her bellybutton and just had her magical core drained and had a chakra core behind it.

While her parents and thier old headmaster were cooing at Alex, who loved the attention he was getting. Hope's magic appareted her to her room in the Potter Manor and saw two men appear in a ghostlike form. The first had long brown hair, tan skin and black eyes and was wearing a black bodysuide under his red armor, sandals and a headband with a leaf on it.

 The first had long brown hair, tan skin and black eyes and was wearing a black bodysuide under his red armor, sandals and a headband with a leaf on it

The second man had long, black, spiky hair and red eyes and was wearing the same as the first man only he didn't wear a headband.

The first man spoke: "My name is Hashirama Senju and did is my friend Madara Uchiha," pointing to the other man, "and we see greatness in your future and we will protect you

The first man spoke: "My name is Hashirama Senju and did is my friend Madara Uchiha," pointing to the other man, "and we see greatness in your future and we will protect you." Then the sealed them selves in Hope's chakra core. She understood everything they said, because she is a smart one year old.

Hope heard the front door of the manor open and went quickly to sleep.

(A/N) Don't expect from me to post a lot, I'm still in school. 30-03-2018.