The Uchiha and The Senju

(A/N) I don't own Naruto or Harry Potter, only Hope.

Human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Hashirama "Talking" 'Thinking'

Madara "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "talking" 'Thinking'

Hope/Hiromi POV*

I woke up the next day and had a good nightsleep, even if I knew there were people watching. I walked to my closet and put A Light green t-shirt on and some long black pants and shinobi sandals. I then went ot the kitchen made a salade, since the kitchen was filled with food and then went to the back of the compound and saw a hidden cave entre and went in.

But behind was another wall, but it didn't open. "Use your blood." Hashirama said. "Why?" "Because it will only open to the family of the Senju." "But, I'm not related in blood. I'm I?" "You are related in blood to the Senju." I was flabbergassed. "Not only to the Senju, but you are also related to the Uchiha." Madara said. Now I felt faint, but I still bit my thump and put my blood on the wall.

It opened and I went inside. I saw a big room that looked like a Library. "These are all the jutsu the Senju clan has made and in the back are the scrolls that I made and are about me." I made some handsigns and there were now 1000 clones of me that went thru the library reading al the scrolls while I went to the back and began to read hashirama's scrolls. 

Time skip.

After a few hours I was finally done reading the scroll I put them all away and dismiss my clones. I then went back to the house and went to bed right away because I got a headache from all that information.

The next day

I woke and did the same as yesterday only I will go to the Uchiha compound. since they don't know about me I have to sneek around. Lucky me, I have a charm for that, but I had to have Madara lead the way.

I was almost spotted by a boy with black hair, fair skin, stripes on his face with his sharingan. He looked to be three years oldeer than me and had a leaf headband. I quickly apparated away to a underground building where Madara said the treasure was. He opened the door with his rinnegan/sharingan (A/N) I don't remember. and we went inside. I created shadow clones again and went to work.

After I was done, I dismissed my clones and was about to walk out when an alarm went of. I ran outside and I saw a lot of male shinobi from the Uchiha police force. "Who are thief?!" I didn't answer, I just ran to the village.

They were firing fire style Jutsu's at me and I tried to escape them by going on the roofs, but the boy from earlier and another older boy caught me and brought me to the clanhead. When we arrived I was bound and trown on the floor and the boys went to stand beside the clanhead Fugaku Uchiha.  "Well done. Itachi, Shisui." He said and turned to me. "Who are you." "I won't answer what you demand." I said with a glare. He stood up and kicked me in the face and I spit some blood on the ground.

He went to torture me with his sharingan, but I survived with Hashirama and Madara's help. He saw that I was not broken and brought me to a man named Inoichi Yamanaka, so he could look into my mind.

After a few minutes he was crying because of my treatment and wrote it on a scroll with my new name on it. when he finished he looked at me and said: "You are now an honory member of the Uchiha clan," and muttered, "Dumb old fool." and left.

When I went back home my eyes where stinging and burning. I closed the frontdoor, went to a mirror and looked at it. I had a sharingan!

I keept rubbing my eyes, asked Madara what I had to do to make it go away, followed his advise and it went away, I ate some instant ramen and then went to bed.

(A/N) I know a bit of a lame chapter. 31-03-2018.