The Deathly Moon pack

Chapter 1

Have you ever heard of the say 'sometimes you feel like you want to die but in reality you just want to be saved.' yeah well that that I think about 24/7 when my dad is not insulting me or beating me up.

Ever since mum was killed by rouges my 'father' started to treat me like shit, like I was some slave of his, a burden on him but I don't care, one day I'll find my mate and he will treat me well I hope.

My mum told me that a mate is the best thing that could ever happen to you. A mate is posed to help you ,love you unconditionally, I just hope I find mine soon.

Beebe, beeb,beeb,beeb. I groaned and look for my phone to turn off the alarm before it woke up my dad or my brothers (Callum and Daniel.)

Callum has dirty brown hair and obviouse green eyes which by the way I'm very jelouse since he inherited that from mum.

As for Dan he has brown hair that, his eyes a also gray hazel eyes. Both of my brothers are very well built thanks for there statues in the pack.

Once I turned off my alarm I took a 5 minute shower got dressed in a mid thigh shorts and a pink tank top and slipped on my pink convers.I left my brown hair down in its natural waves. Yes I get abused but I never let that effect my presentation. I put on some make up that consists of mascara ,strawberry lip gloss and a little concealer for the bags under my blue eyes.

When I finished I went downstairs to start on making breakfast but to my surprise I found my brothers and my dad already eating. Was I late ? Oh no I can't be late! I braced myself for the beatings but they never came. Most of the time Callum and Dan stops my dad from beating me but other times I get beaten because my brothers are not there but partying because I made them go. I opened my eyes and saw that my dad was looking at me with a sly look while my brothers are looking at me with guilt and sadness.

When I finally found my voice I asked " What's going on?"

My dad's sly smile widened and he said, "pack all your stuff princess your moving to America to The Deathly Moon pack."

3 things shocked me.1) My dad called me princess. My dad used to call me princess all the time when I was young, he stopped when mum died.2) I'm moving to America with all my stuff.3)I'm moving to The Deathly moon pack. Only the worst ,strongest ,most scary pack I ever heard of.

"WHAT I CAMT MOVE TO AMERICA LET ALONE THAT PACK!!!!!!!"I shouted.

My dad stood up harshly "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG LADY IM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME NO MATTER WHAT!!DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU BITCH?"

I shrank back and nodded my head. Callum jumped to my side to stop my dad from hitting me.

Dan and Callum turned to me and started to ramble about how they tried to change my dad's mind but he wouldn't listen. I cut him off by saying "It's okay guys It's for the best after all."

He sighed and nodded. I turned to the man I once called my father and asked him when I'll be leaving which he replied that I will be leaving tomorrow.

That it tomorrow I'll be leaving the place I lived for all my life and I'll be moving to a place a feared all my life.

-

-

-

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

# first chapter