Chapter 7 (Seth) p2

The meadow looked the same it looked familiar but not because I was in it before it was because it looked like the garden but more vibrant and inhuman it was still beautiful as the last time. "Recognize it?" The moon goddess's musical voice said. I turned to her and nodded, "the garden but more beautiful."

She walked towards me and sat down next to me then patted the space next to her, and I sat. "You might be wondering why I summoned you here right?" she asked after a long moment of silence. "A little but I'm guessing it about the cat or Alister."

"You're right it's about the cat. Now child I'm running out of time so I'll explain quickly. The cat is your protector it's an Anagami. An Anagami is a creature that a hypred has to well, protect it. It takes the shape of a harmless animal but once its person is in danger it will turn in a dangerous animal that can kill in half a second. Yours is a cat that will more likely turn into a tiger but it can turn into anything else if that's the way to protect you. Your cat can since if a person means to harm you or not so you should always trust it, it won't nesserly stay 24\7 with you but when you're in danger or injured it will be there. Now I know that will take you a while to process so I'll let you go back now sweetheart. We'll see each other soon." With that, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and started to disappear.

When I opened my eyes, the cat was laying next to me. I sat up and crossed my legs I slowly reached my hand to the cat. I need to name it so I can stop calling it the cat. It came towards me, rubbed his head on my palm, and purred, it was honestly the cutest thing I've ever heard.

It is the cutest thing ever I agree with you Daisy. Puma said

It's not it's a beast oh god it's going to stay with Daisy I'm going to sleep this thing is going to kill you and I'm not staying awake for that. Argh I hate cats. Why couldn't it be a bird or omitting that I don't hate? Ewe ewe ewes gross. Bye. Snow freaked. I laughed and so did the others when we calmed down Red said snow just because it's a cat it does not mean it's a beast. Let's not forget that were spouse to be archenemies.

What makes you think were not? But your different your part of me but that... that thing is. I'm going to sleep I can't handle this Red your different and that's that. Again we all laughed.

Daisy you should tell Alister he'd be happy to know you found your cat. Melissa said after a while.

I should I agreed.

"let's go and see my mate should we?" I said rubbing behind his ears making him purr and nod. "Do you understand me?" I asked. He nodded again. I breathed out a wow. I continued to rub him behind his ears before he pulled away and tugged at my shirt in the direction of the pack house. I got up and patted myself clean and then started to walk back.

When I got to the kitchen, there was a couple of people there some dressed in p.js and others in work clothes. Almost immediately as I walked in all heads turned to me shocking me. "Luna! You're awake?" A middle-aged woman asked. I remember her name is Emma (Lola wink wink). "Yeah I wake up early." I replied in a quiet tone.

"What time is early Luna?" a boy named James asked, "it's only 7." It wasn't meant to be rude but he asked slightly amused. If I said 4 that'll be too early that's why I said 5. "Did you eat yet Luna? An early bird made some amazing pancakes I can heat some for you if you want?" Emma said already moving around to heat me some.

"Oh no its all right Emma I already ate. Thank you though. Have you seen Alister by any chance?" I rushed out before she could do anything. "Damn Luna, you remembered her name that's impressive." James said quite happily.

"Um yeah I can memorize things names and places pretty fast." I nervously laughed. "Damn what's s my name?" he asked. "James, right?"

"Yup that's my name. you're amazing, but the answer to your question is ' he'll be in his office if not he'd be asleep in his room."

I blushed slightly, "thanks um can you show me where his office is?"

"I can James needs to go to work or he'll be late again." Emma said sternly, James cursed looking at his watch, then ran off shouting a quick goodbye at Emma and me. Emma laughed quietly then led me down some hallways and up the stairs, until we reached the floor where my bedroom is she then led me to the end of the hall where a double door was.

"Here you go Luna." She said then turned and walked away, I stopped her before she got too far and said," thanks Emma and please call me Daisy, Luna makes me feel old." She laugh and nodded saying bye one more time before going down the stairs.

Feeling nervous all of a sudden. I knocked on the door, a low come in called out. I cracked open the door and stepped in. Alister and Alexander were in the room Alister looked up as soon as I stepped inside.

"Daisy you okay?" he asked softly getting up from his seat and coming to me, he held my face gently before looking me up and down but froze when he looked down. "How on earth did a cat get in the house?" he asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." I said nervously. Oh, God he's standing so close to me it's almost hard to think. His body heat and scent evolved me, which suddenly made me thing of baymax. Why is it every time he's near me I'm thinking about big hero?! Pine trees and woods mixed with fresh rain.

I stepped back, looked for my cat, and saw that he was moving to the window seat. He hopped on it and laid down to sleep. "Um Alex do you mind if you give me and Alister a couple of minutes alone?" I asked quietly. He nodded and said, "Sure, I'm going to patrol so mind link me if you need me. See ya Luna."

He left closing the door behind him. "Are you okay?" Alister asked again. "I'm fine, I... I just wanted to tell you that I found my cat." Alister eyes went to the cat. I seriously need a name for him. Don't ask how I know it a him I just do.

I took Ali's hand and led him to the couch and sat down, I started to tell him about him and about him being my Anagami, and what an Anagami is and what its job is.

While I was telling him, the cat came and hopped onto my lap and Alister put out his palm for it. It's sniffed it for a bit before it laid on my lap and went to sleep.

"Wow. So in other words he's your protector?" he asked and I nodded. "What's his name?" he asked again.

"Seth."

hey guys im on a role I'm sorry you had to wait for a hella long time but i just got time and a laptop and yeah ill try to update more soon♡♡♡♡

vote and comment♡♡♢♤♧