Chapter 8

After I named Seth, Alister asked me to stay with him, after a while I got bored and started to look at the books on his shelf. When I got to the top shelf, I saw something that made me squeal. Loud.

"You have all Agatha Christie books! Omg I love her books." Alister who mind you is still shocked from my squeal looked at dumb folded, after a while of starting at me almost as if he's trying to figure something out he said, "You know Agatha Christie?"

With that question came the rant. I felt my creatures groan and snow started to count down from 3, 2, 1. "She's the best author after J.K Rowling but whatever I love her books exceptionally the body in the library I've read nearly all of them before I came here. I might even commit a murder just to argh I can't."

And here comes the realization. Snow murmured I could practically see her sitting forward eating a bowl of popcorn; I slapped my hand over my mouth and looked down, omg I can't believe I just freaked out in front of him. Oh god. I couldn't help it she's a queen, but did I have to fan girl in front of HIM. Oh god.

Alister looked at me then all of a sudden started to laugh and laugh to the point where he was holding his stomach almost falling of his chair laughing. I blushed deeper and chuckled. "Sorry princess but that has to the cutest thing I have ever seen since Lucy thought my dad was eating my mums face,"

I laughed and for some odd reason I blushed and the next thing I know is Alister tilting my head up and began searching my face for something. "What are you looking for? Is there something on my face or something like that?"

Alister silently shook his head no and the said in a quiet tone," I'm trying to figure out why a father would send his daughter a thousand miles away when she is this amazing, he made her seem like a devil."

"Oh dads and I's relationship isn't a typical father daughter relationship, we grew apart when my mum passed away."

Alister's pov,

Hearing that my beautiful mate had to grow up without a mother and her dad didn't support her made me feel for her. It's a good thing she had her brothers and that crazy best friend of hers.

"Well I'm glad he sent u here." I said proudly. This time it was Daisy's turn to look at me for a while before reaching up and kissing my cheek. She smiled and said that she is also happy that she was sent here.

"So princess you like Agatha Christie?" Daisy laughed and nodded. "How about I show you around the house including the library and you can stay there while I do some pack work. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great," she replied with a small smile.

That's what we did I took her around the house and the last stop was library. I loved watching her face change from one expression to another all of them god thank god, she did find something's that she didn't like and I told her that she could redecorate as much as she likes.

Once I made sure she was comfortable in the library I left to work.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (back to Daisy' pov.)

I don't know how long I stayed in the library rereading the Harry Potter series all I know is I got to the second book before I heard it. A moan of pain coming from a far corner of the library. I didn't hear it though it was puma that heard it.

Cautiously I got up and walked towards the sound. When I turned the last corner where the sound was coming, I found a boy. He was about 14 with shaggy brown hair; he rather looked like shaggy from Scooby Doo. I quickly rushed to him and moved his head on to my lap. His face was full of scratches and cuts but the biggest wound was on his abdomen. He had a massive cut that couldn't be made by the books around him.

"Hey, can you hear me? Oh god please do anything to tell me that you can hear me."

The boy nodded and groaned, "Ok that's good I need to get help. Wait here" I made to get up but the boy grabbed my hand stopping me, "no Luna, please, stay." I nodded and took of my jumper and pressed it to his wound. All I could thing is the boy mustn't die.

At the moment, puma stepped forward and took over and a pair of beautiful fiery wings sprouted from back (picture on the side) my clothes changed into (the dress on the side but inside of red it's made of fire),as for my hair it turned into a pixie cut that hasn't been trimmed for a while so I manged to see that it was coal black. The boy gasped his eyes widening puma ignored him and kept asking him questions. The boy who's name turned out to be William, James younger brother. He didn't tell puma the reason he was hurt and puma didn't push him.

"Will, this will hurt you, ok? However, it's also going to heal you. When you can't take anymore of the pain grab my wings. Do you understand me?" puma cooed. When William nodded, puma pulled my jumper of his wound and replaced it with her hand.

Daisy I need your help now. Puma whispered. What do I do? I replied. Think of healing him, thing of keeping him alive think of good things like Chelsea like Callum and Danny. Like Alister.

That's what I did. I thought of them all, I thought about all the times I spent with Chelsea stalking Jordan cause she wanted to make sure he got home safe. I thought of all the time Callum and Danny would pick me up and twirl me after every time they were away for pack reasons, and how they protected me, I thought about seeing them soon, and as soon as I thought of Alister, a gold light started to shine from my hands.

His eyes, his hair, his smile, his laugh, with ever thought the light got brighter and I got dizzier, I faintly heard will screaming he was thrashing around but my hands stayed on his wound. The light grew brighter and brighter till it was too painful to look at. William grabbed my wings suddenly and as soon as he, I pulled my hand away.

"Daisy!!" I looked to the right and saw Alister and his friends standing there. I smiled and that's the last thing I remember before I fainted next to will.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay I finally updated. How's that's suckers

Anyway enjoy don't forget to vote and comment.

If u have, any questions don't be afraid to ask me I'll be happy to answer.

Ps. That dress is actually mine sorry for the bad quality. That's what you get wen u tell ur little brother to take the pic for u.