chapter 9 (taking care)

Chapter 9 (Dealing with her):

Every part of my body burns, not I touched a hot pan or something like that but like I've been thrown into a pit of fire. I can't move anything not even my fingers without the pain flaring. Was I in a house fire?

Babe open your eye and try not to move, the pain will soon disappear. I don't know who said that. I tried to open them but even that hurt.

I can't, it hurts to much, guys what happened to me? Why does everything hurt? I know I sounded like a child whining for sweets but I couldn't help it, it hurt too bad.

I know baby but as soon as you open those eyes the sooner the pain will leave. You want it to leave right? I recognized the speaker as red, she sounded calm and confident she sounded as if she has done this before a thousand times.

A few minutes later with trying to open my eyes and trying my hardest to ignore the pain I cracked them open, to my utter surprise I see a tiger standing over me almost like it was protecting me. Protecting me, Seth! He looked amazing he would reach to my chest if I was standing. He was a white tiger, it was clear that he was very well built. Seth was facing my right hissing and baring his teeth.

True to her word the pain quickly descended till all I was left was a fierce exhaustion.

See I told you the pain will go I can feel the sass rolling of her, all my other creatures groaned and started to argue. I left my mind and focused on what's around me. I was in the library, so I wasn't in a house fire that's good I really loved the pack house I wouldn't want to be set on fire. Suddenly everything came back to me once I heard his voice, that voice that sent shivers down my spine and made me feel like I'm going to melt. My fingers twitched and touched someone else's fingers.

-I was shocked I moved my head without pain, to see a still unconscious Will next to me I turned the other way to see the gang (Avril and Jake ,Paul and Alexander). They kept trying to come to me but every time they take a step closer Seth would growl or hiss he wouldn't even let Alister near me and I can see that it's starting to annoy him.(Alister)

I reached out and touched Seth's leg making his head snap to me, when he saw me awake he tucked his head into my neck taking in my scent, in general a Luna's scent calms everyone, Sally would always tuck our heads into her shoulder when she saw us upset or about to shift, Derik would usually get mad if she does that with someone outside the group so Sally would just hug the person or sit by them till they calm down. Also taking in someone's scent help the person know if that person is injured, Seth whined and soon shifted back to his cute kitty form, tucked

into my neck and stayed there, I started to stroke him and instantly he started purring. The guys rushed over Jake and Avril went to Will who now starting to moan in pain, Alister Paul and Alex came to me. Ali moved my head to rest on his lap while Paul sat to my right where Seth was still tucked into. "Are you all right? What happened?" Ali rushed out he didn't stop there he kept asking questions.

Come to think about it he should just turn into bimax and scan me and he'll still not be satisfied with my care. "Guys where did all this blood come from? There's no wound or any signs that might prove that he once had one, OMG Daisy are you the one bleeding?" Avril cut Alister's qu.'s. tell them babe, Ali will be the only one who will understand, Red said again so calmly.

"Puma and I healed him, I don't know how, she took control and healed him," I left out the part about thinking about him and my loved ones, don't ask why I felt like I shouldn't. "Puma? Who the hell is puma?" Jake asked, Ali and I ignored him.