Day 21

"Lukey wake up!" 

"ten more minutes mom." I groaned, covering my face with the blanket. I heard giggles, familiar giggles. could it be? no it can't be. I open my eyes "A-Ashton?.." my voice is shaky. 

He smiled, Smiled, At me. I can't help it but feel so happy. I shot up from bed and wrap my arms around the boy I love. 

"Lukey, whats gotten into you?" Ashton giggled hugging me back. "Don't ever leave me again." I whisper, but ashton didn't hear me. It feels so good to hug him again, its so good that I get to see him again. "Don't leave me." 

"Leave you? why would I do that? Luke whats wrong?" Ashton broke apart from our embrace and looks at me tilting his head a little.

"Well…" I trailed off, scratching the back of my head "Just promise me that you won't  leave me." 

"I promise Lukey." Ashton wrapped me in a warm hug. "I love you ash." I whisper into his ear. and I could feel ashton tense up, but quickly loosen up. "I-I love you too Luke." 

-

Day 21

Dear Ashton, 

Im broken.

-

Hey Ash…I had a dream about you. It felt so real, I really thought you were here..with me. 

I woke up in tears, I was screaming your name, I even went through your clothes and just sniffed them. I held your clothes as if I was holding you. I hope you don't mind, I just miss you. 

-

its almost 10pm and I thought I saw you walking past the bathroom door. and I ran to where I thought I heard you laugh….and you weren't there. 

am I going crazy? am I insane? 

-

Hey Ash. Its almost midnight and you know what I did? 

I cut .. 

I cut my own flesh….

it burns, but it feels so good. 

I even wrote your initials on my arm. 

is that too much? ….

-luke

-

Okay the first part is supposed to be a dream. yup 

anyways how is this story? I feel like this is so boring and slow! I'll try to put drama and maybe more dreams? yah? okokok 

vote :D (weeedooooooo)