You and the guys continued to eat the lasagna. While eating, sometime Inseong and Rowoon would ask you couple of questions about schools such as how you met Hwiyoung, Chani and other stuff. After answering those, you decided to ask them back to keep the conversation flowing.

"Inseong Oppa, where did you go to work? You seemed really tired when you got back today" You asked Inseong. "Oh, I worked as an employee at FNC entertainment. Actually, I wasn't tired of my job. I was tired because I had to stand outside for 30 minutes because none of these guys listened to the bell and I had to look for my keys--

"Hyung, stop whining." Inseong was pointing to the guys when Zuho suddenly cut him from finishing his sentence. "Aish this dongsaeng of mine--" Inseong pouted. "I'm sorry oppa, I didn't hear the bell too." You said, also feeling sorry. "It wasn't your fault (y/n)-ssi" Inseong giggled and continued to eat more.

"And Rowoon oppa...." You turned your gaze at Rowoon now. "Yes?" He smiled at you. Everytime you look at his face just made you wondering, wanting to ask him how could he be so handsome. However, you didn't have any courage to ask him and decided to put your curiosity ahead.

"Where did you learn to cook?" You ended up asking him this. "Oh. I took the cooking major on my vocational high school" He answered, a smile was equipped on his face, making him look even sweeter than before.

"No wonder you cooked well!" You gave Rowoon a two thumbs up, trying to erase the handsome thoughts away. "Hahaha don't praised me like that (y/n) ssi" Rowoon let out a slight blush.

"(y/n)-ssi Aaaaa~" Inseong was trying to spoon-fed you with his lasagna, but Hwiyoung suddenly ate it. "Ah Hwiyoungie why you did that? That was for (y/n)" Inseong pouted. Hwiyoung kept on eating while the other guys just laughed at Inseong's behaviour. Nobody would believe that he was the eldest among all of them.

On the other side, Chani was loving his lasagna too much to the point where he had finished three plates on his own without no one actually realizing.

After you guys finished eating, it was the time to decide on who should clean up the dishes. The six of you played rock paper and scissors to decide. Well, since you always suck at this game, of course you lost. Accompanied by Rowoon and Zuho, the three of you were officially picked to wash the whole dishes.

"Is it okay (y/n)? I feel bad because you are our guest. You don't have to do it if you don't want to" Inseong said. "No oppa, I'm fine! We have to play fair right?" You smiled and gave a thumb up for Inseong.

"Ok. Rowoon and Zuho, just make sure that she didn't scratch her fingers." Inseong pointed at the two of them. "I'm watching you." he continued. Rowoon then replied him back with a playful salute meanwhile Zuho on the other side, only crossing his arm again.

"Like anything would happen to her...." Zuho rolled his eyes, right after Inseong walked to the living room along with Hwiyoung and Chani to play some console games. "Hahaha, I guess this is your cleaning day Zuho. Come on!" Rowoon tapped Zuho's shoulder lightly and quickly went to the kitchen sink.

The three of you then started to wash the dishes. Rowoon stood on your left, his job was to throw out the leftover and put the plates in the sink. You stood in the middle to clean the plates with soap and water. Meanwhile Zuho was on your right, busy drying the plates with cloth and putting them back inside the rack.

While cleaning, sometimes Rowoon liked to be naughty. He sprayed you with water while you were busy cleaning up the dishes. This sometime annoyed Zuho, thus making him angry whenever Rowoon sprayed him. However, in the end, they ended up splashing playfully. Whenever you laughed, the two of them also laughed.

For some reason, you actually liked the way Zuho laughed and smiled. Since you met him, he seemed like a cold person for you, but this smiled showed you the other side of him. His deep voice combined with a playful laugh somehow became his charm.

After the three of you finished cleaning up the dishes, it was the time for you to go home. Just before you went outside, Taeyang came in, finishing his college for the day. The other then told him what they were doing today, making him feeling really envy.

"I want to take (y/n) back again." Taeyang suddenly smiled at you. "Is it okay (y/n)? Since it's night already. Or do you want me to take you back? I had my driving license, Taeyang has not hehe" Inseong suddenly embraced you playfully again. He didn't realize that his sudden touch always made your heart skipped a beat.

"Hyung, you know I can't beat you when it come to license, but you spent time with (y/n) already! Give me some time." Taeyang pouted, sliding Inseong's arm off from your shoulder. "Hahahah I was just kidding, so (y/n)?" Inseong then looked at you, waiting for your answer.

"I guess Taeyang hyung, It's okay" You said, receiving an extremely happy smile coming out from Taeyang's face.

-----------||------------

"Take care Noona! Remember just kick him if he become weird!" Chani said to you. "Haha aye aye sir!" You saluted to Chani.

"Well, thank you for today (y/n), I'll bring the work tommorow, don't worry." Hwiyoung said, a light smile was showing from his face. "Aren't we going to school together tommorow?" You smiled at him.

"...."

"Goodbye (y/n)-ssi, you liked my rainbow cake right? Do you want some red velvet tommorow??" Rowoon smiled. "Ahh no need too oppa, you've been really nice to me." You smiled back at him.

"Take care (y/n)! Visit us often!" Inseong waved happily. "Of course Oppa, if I have the time" You replied. "Hey Zuho, said goodbye to her!" Inseong pushed Zuho's arm but Zuho still not saying anything.

"Goodbye Zuho oppa" you smiled. "Bye." He said with both of his arms still crossed, didn't even bother to look directly in your eyes while talking. "Ok then! Let's go!" Taeyang suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you into the car. You saw the other guys waving goodbye to you who was leaving with Taeyang.

On the way back home. There was something you were curious about Taeyang so you decided to just ask him. "Oppa, why do you like taking me home?" You asked him. "Well, nothing much. I don't have time to spend with you like the other guys, but I can spend it on time like this, right?" He winked again, as usual.

"Oh yeah! And why are you always winking? Is your left eye okay?" You chuckled. "Aish this girl, I do this because I like it," Taeyang pouted a bit. When the car reached in front of your house, he then walked you to your front door as usual to say farewell. However, he didn't leave immediately this time.

"What?" You asked. "I thought there is going to be a kiss this time~" He said, leaning his face closer and finally getting a push back reaction from you. You suddenly remembered that last time he went here, you gave him a back hug and then you ran away.

"Hahaha I was just kidding (y/n). Don't get stressed out." He stroked your hair gently. In the end you gave him a light kiss on the cheek and quickly ran into your house again, just like yesterday. You peeked at him through your room's window, seeing him all jumpy and happy as he went inside his car.

_________________________________________