|14|

LEE JIHOON

"Jihoonnie, are you really ok? ." Soonyoung asked me as he was packing my bag as we had to go to school today.

(sorry for the big time skip)

"Yes soonyoung, you've been asking that to me from yesterday". I said as he let out a sigh and nodded his head.

"Let's go now."He said passing me my bag.

-

The classes went by, I didn't bump into chan nor seokmin but I do want to talk to chan. The  last class of the day, the dance class was left.

Right now soonyoung kept clinging onto me so I had to drag him with me to the studio. When we arrived the room almost everyone was there so there wasn't much space left so I had to drag him with me to the corner spot, I noticed everyone there and "everyone" as in soonyoung's friends. Yes, the lee's were there too.

I quietly told him to sit down as soon as the teacher entered. Gosh! he's just like a child to handle.

"Class, today I am going to give you a group project before explaining i'll tell you this the group needs to have more than a total of 8 members cause y'all can probably see there are almost 50 students in my class so I can't watch some 4 of you coming up and perform exo's overdose that'll probably be a disaster,"

Oh well this teacher's something.

"Anyways the project-" "Jihoonie sit on my lap,pwease." Soonyoung said suddenly clinging onto my arm.  "Shut- Ahh! ." I almost screamed as soonyoung pulled me on his lap while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing soonyoung? ." I asked him.

"Nothing." He said while placing a small peck on my cheek, I just sighed.

"So good luck all of you, hope y'all do good on your project I'll give you time right now to discuss." I heard the teacher say.

"Soonyoung!!! look because of you I couldn't hear what the project is." I said while turning my face backwards towards him.

"Oh come on jihoon we have more things to do." He said while placing a peck on my lips.

"Like what soonyoung? we have nothing to do and everybody probably would've made a group for themselves." I said turning away from him.

" Oh I doubt that baby, come with me." He said as he stood up and took my hand as he began walking.

I lowkey knew he was gonna take me to the others and I was right he did took me to the others as they were seated on the floor.

" Jihoon Hyung." Chan said as he stood up.

"Umm Hello chan." I said.

"I am so sorry hyung please-." He said as he hugged me as tears spilled his eyes again when he hugged me I had to hug him back but this boy won't let go. So I harshly pulled away my hand as he acted dramatically being hurt. 

Gosh! I can't with this boy! Anyways I hugged him back while caressing his back. "It's ok chan shh, it's ok I forgive you." I said to him.

"Really,you do? ." He asked while pulling away.

"Yes now stop crying."I said while wiping his tears.

"Thank you,Hyung." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Hello I am still here jihoon." Soonyoung said making me look at him.

"Gosh Soonyoung! ." I said while going to him.