Chapter 2

After a quick shower i raided my wardrobe for something to wear. After discarding many outfits that didn't quite make the cut i gave in and grabbed a pair of dark shorts and a top with "Yeah buddy" across the front, I had bought this on a shopping trip with Niall as it was his favourite one liner. I quickly hooked on my shamrock bracelet that i wore daily as Niall had given me it as a friendship bracelet and i gave him one similar then i hurried down stairs for a bite to eat. After finishing my breakfast i went back upstairs to deal with my hair, it was going curly due to me leaving it to dry on its own so i squeezed some serum onto it and just left it at that. Before running out the door i shoved my feet into a pair of converse and shoved a hat over my curls.

I walked the short distance to Niall's house and was met by Maura, Niall's mum, who greeted me with a friendly hug. She and i had become closer since Niall left as i helped her out with things that he used to do for her. "oh hello dear come on in, the boys haven't arrived yet but I'm sure they wont be long. Im so glad you came, i wasn't really looking forward to being the only woman in the house with 5 hyped up teenage boys" She laughed her hearty laugh and i smiled in reply. "are you hungry dear? your so frail i really should fatten you up" she continued, i laughed and rejected her offer "No thanks Maura I've already eaten, save your food for Niall im sure he will appreciate it, always has been a hungry boy" i chuckled and she agreed whilst pouring out a cup of tea for herself. Maura replaced the kettle just as the door bell rang she turned to me and smiled "guess he forgot that this is his house" she said as she sauntered of to welcome home her son. I followed her as she swung open the door and ushered the boys inside. I looked around as 4 faces, that for the past year or so i had hated for no reason except they got to spend every day with my best friend, stared back whilst Maura had a  moment with her son. After their encounter Maura scurried off the kitchen to prepair drinks whilst Nialls eyes set apon me "CORA! hey love how've ya been?" he asked approaching me with arms wide open i smiled at him and i felt a tear roll down my face, i had forgotten just how much i missed him. his arms fell about my waist and i lay my head on his shoulder and began to cry. i dont know where the tears came from but i couldn't control them "aw come on now honey whats wrong? please dont cry" Nialls voice softly whispered in my ear. i wiped my eyes and lifted my head to smile at him "welcome home bud" i said and he smiled.

Niall led me into the lounge and the 4 boys followed we sat down on the 2 seater together and the others scattered themselves. Niall spoke up "guys this is Cora my best friend so hands off ," he laughed "Cora this is Zayn, Liam, Harry and last but not least Louis." He motioned to each of the boy as he said there names and they in return waved at me, i smiled at each of them. They didnt seem as bad as i originally thought. The boys and i sat for a few hours discussing what they had been up to, after a disscussion about their upcoming tour Louis asked Niall "Nialler wheres the carrots, im hungry!" i laughed as i remembered watching the video diaries about said carrots. Louis wasnt impressed when Niall replied "sorry mate no carrots." I laughed at louis reaction and stood up grabbing his hand i lead him out the front door and into my house all the while he screamed out "aggh please Cora please dont kidnap me."  I just shook my head and carried on dragging him behind me. I stopped when we got to my kitchen and  reached into a cabinet pulling out a bag filled with carrots "for you"  I smiled handing him the bag before strutting out of my house and back to naillers. "you are hella amazing Cora, honestly i know why nailler liked you." Louis declared as he ran after me when we returned the boys looked at us they laughed at the sight of louis with his carrots and then continued the conversation they were having whilst Lou and i were gone. 

"sooo Cora we were thinking of going out tonight for a bite to eat then to see a movie or something, you in?"  Harry asked, i nodded in return "sure sounds good, lemme guess the food was nialler heres idea" Louis, zayn and harry laughed whilst Niall pouted and Liam rubbed his back "its okay buddy we all know you just like your food" he said trying to cheer up the angry leprechaun. Niall played along,

"atleast someone understands me, you can all go to hell!" i laughed at him and walked over perching myself on his knees

"aww even me nailler?" i asked putting on my best puppy dog eyes.

"Yes!" he replied stubbornly.

"hmm okay then i was going to suggest going to nandos but since ive to go to hell......" Niall cut me off

"heeey who said you were to go to hell, i love you buddy! Wheres nandos? i didnt know why was i not told there was one near here!" He yelled.

"one just opened last week down town, they must have knew you were coming home"

Niall and the boys took there stuff up to his room whilst i sauntered home to get changed. I picked out a red netted dress with a brown belt, some brown heels a crop white jacket and a pair of brown sunglasses to hold my hair back, i also shoved in a pair of red feathered earrings. for make up i put on some foundation, eyeliner and some mascara i dont like to over do it. once we were all ready, Zayn took the longest you wouldn't believe the time he spends doing his hair, we all headed off towards nando's. On the way niall wouldnt calm down he was like an excited puppy waiting on his owner coming home, it was kind of cute. i really have missed him.

when we got to the restaurant everyone ordered and niall may has well have ordered the whole menu, he really loves his nandos, strange boy. whilst waiting on out food we sat around chatting, just get to know each other crap we done a question game kind of thing where the boys would ask me something and i would get to ask them something, not entirely fair as i was getting hit with constant question whilst theres were split between 4, as we al already knew niall enough he just observed.

"my first question is to all of you, how old are you guys?" i asked 

harry answered  "im 17, 18 in january so yea before the jokes start im the baby...." i laughed at harrys little pout as he unveiled this to me.

Louis went next "since you've had the baby you can now have the machoman," he said lifting his arms up in a bodybuilder fashion, harry reached over and slapped the back of his head "HEY HAZZA THAT HURT, LEYYUUUUM TELL HIM" louis protested 

"yea such a macho man" harry joked whilst Louis was still ranting about the hit after he calmed down he continued to tell me " I'm 20 years young my carrot saviour" i giggled at the nickname he had given me.  Liam then picked up telling me that he and zayn were both 19, zayn nodded confirming this. Now it was their turn to ask me a question they huddled together and i heard muffled whispers about spoons and cats but i tuned out figuring id know soon enough. i turned to niall and smiled at him, he returned it and took my hand in his "ive missed you" he told me "me too" was my simple reply. The 4 boys had now finished there conference and turned to me in a synchronised manner, Liam spoke up first "okay guys dont get offended but Cora did you ever date little nailler here?" Niall and I looked at each other and burst out laughing "Are you guys kidding? No way! me and nialler are just friends, dating would be weird since we've known each other since we share baths without it being awkward" i blurted out not thinking. The guys looked at each other before their laughter erupted, Niall's face went bright red, as did mine.

Shortly after the boys outburst our food arrived, we all dug in. The meal was amazing. instead of going to the cinema i invited the boys back to mine where we could watch a movie, they accepted so we paid the bill and left.

when we got back to my house Harry & Louis wanted to pick the movie so  Liam & Niall went to make some popcorn and Zayn & i set up the floor so it would be cosy for us all to lay on whilst watching the movie. Harry and Louis ended up picking a horror movie so i insisted on being in the middle so any axe murderers wouldn't get me first, as i explained this to the boys they laughed at me, i don't see what was funny they wont be laughing when they all die i though to myself. The movie began and i was sat next to Niall and Harry, Liam and Zayn were next to Niall and Louis was practically on top of harry. I snuggled into Niall's chest and felt myself drifting to sleep.

The next morning i was woke by the sunlight streaming in through the curtain, I was still in the same position i fell asleep in and the boys were sprawled across my living room floor i looked around at them they looked so innocent in their sleep it was kind of cute.

AN - hey guys thought id post another chapter again hope you like it, tried to make this one slightly longer, ill put the pictures of Coras outfits in the side bar :) please comment it would mean the world to me if i knew what yous were thinking, again thanks guys      -A x