Chapter 22

"do badara doop shopdy parara do Lada da de!" Louis sang from in the bath room. I rattled the door with my fist several times. 

"Louis move your ass! we're arriving soon and I need to be in the Arena before any of you guys! whats taking so long? wash and brush your teeth, we do the rest for you..." I moaned leaning against the door frame. The first show was tonight and i had my first meeting with the stylists I'd be working with in 45 minutes yet I still hadn't been for a shower. The lock on the bathroom door clicked open and out sauntered Louis, 

"morning core" he smirked. 

I nodded in reply and dived into the bathroom before anyone could skip me. 

I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth before starting on my hair, I let it lie in loose curls over my shoulder. I applied a quick layer or makeup and through on the outfit I had spent most of the previous night picking out. it consisted of black jeans, a green lacey top, a brown leather jacket and brown 'workie' boots.

once I was dressed I took one last look in the mirror, fluffed my hair and went of to find Niall. 

"hey core! you look good, are you ready to go?" he asked wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. 

"Thanks" I smiled " you smell really good" I declared pressing my face against his chest and breathing in his smell.

"urgh...okay then? thanks..." Niall hesitaited.

"anywhos-a-whats-away i must dash! don't want to be late! i smiled

"okay love have a good day, show 'em whatcha got! ill see you in a bit" he said pulling me in for another hug before letting me go,i spun around to leave when Niall spoke "core wait" i stopped and turned back to face him, as i did he took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. When the kiss finally ended he pulled away and simply stated "i best get dressed" before winking at me a walking away.

"WHEET WHEEL!" i turned to see zayn leaning in the door way smirking. I turned to leave punching his arm playfully on the way out.

I reached the room i had been told to go to and there was about 5 or 6 people chatting in separate conversations. "Hey there tinker bell, you must be Cora. Glad to meet you, the boss mans already shown us your samples and i have to say there the best ive saw in a long time!" A short plump woman with dark hair said "oh by the way im Fiona, call me fifi, if you like" She pulled me in for a quick hug.

"nice to meet you too" i giggled, not used to this quick acceptance thing, i expected everyone to hate the 'newbie'.

"GUYS CORA IS HERE, STOP YOUR MEANINGLESS GOSSIP AND COME MEET HER!" Jeremy shouted and the whole room went silent.

"aren't you a little cutie, im lara, make yourself at home with us, we don't bite, promise!" she winked pulling me into a tight hug "If you need anything, ever, don't be afraid to ask me lovey im always happy to help okay?" i nodded and smiled in return.

"Thank you, ill keep that in mind!"

"Great to meet you, been needing some fresh meat around here for a while, im Mia by the way" said a woman with ginger hair which had been styled perfectly into curls that reached her shoulders, she had glasses on that framed her face perfectly and deep red lips that set off the look.

"Nice to meet you" i smiled and shook the had she had raised in frount of me.

next up was a very tall woman with perfectly styled hair, i have to admit she was very intimidating.

"Hello Cora, can i just say your work is good and im glad to be working with you, i hope you feel very welcome with us" she smiled, i was slightly shocked. i guess appearances dont count for as much as they seem. "im Keira by the way"