Chapter 2

Jasmine's POV

"Get off of her!" I screamed. They all turned around and laughed. "Yeah, and whatcha gonna do?" Taylor laughed. I ran over to Maia and moved her out of the way of the boys. She was crying her eyes out, she was terrified. Poor thing. "Who do you think you are bitch?" Cam asked me. Nash raised his hand to slap me. I wasn't scared of him. I grabbed his hand and kicked him in the balls. I kicked him in the stomach and he fell instantly to the floor.

"Anyone else?" I said confidently. Most shook their head, except for Cam. I mean I can take him, but I'm so tired... "You bitch! We are gonna get you, watch your back whore!" He said. I'm not scared of any of them so I think I'm gonna do fine. I rolled my eyes and took Maia out of the allyway. "Maia! Are you alright!" I asked. "I'm used to it.. Shit!" She said regretfully. "This wasn't a one off!" I asked In surprise. She nodded with tears rolling down her face. I took her to my house and cleaned the cuts on her face. "Now, want to tell me why they are doing this to you?" I asked her.

"It Happened a year ago. I had just moved to North Carolina after my dad died and I moved in with Sam. I thought it would be like old times when we used to life together, but it wasn't. He hated me. He calls me names everyday, he tells me to kill myself and that he was embarrassed by me. He drove me into a depression. Then Nash and his friends got really close to me. We were best friends and they made me forget about Sam. One day, Nash asked me out, I did have a massive crush on him but I knew he was too good for me and I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I said no. Ever since then, him and his friends have bullied me everyday. They punch me, kick me, they broke my right leg twice and broke 3 ribs.

I was left speechless. "No way am I letting that Happen again. I'm talking to the school and every lesson you have with one of them, I'm coming in as well. They touch you, I'll kill them, Trust me, I will! I'm gonna be like the older sister you never had, I'm here babe, you don't have to be afraid. I'll walk you home everyday and make Sam pick you up from school, trust me it will be alright."

I could see a smile form on her face. "Thankyou, but I can't stay at this school, I'm broken, Jaz you don't understand..." "Okay then, you can move, to LA, I have family up there, they will take care of you. I'll sort it out. I'll try and arrange it for tomorrow. I will help you. now go home, don't tell Sam, I will explain everything, just go pack babe."

"You can't do all that for me, I promise I will return the favour one day, Thankyou so much, you have saved my life!" I could see tears coming down her face. "You don't have to say Thankyou, now go! See you soon." She left and I started calling my aunt and cusins. They agreed to take care of her until she's 18 and she can move out. I feel bad for all the pain she went through, I hope she never gets pain again, poor thing!

I called her 3 hours later and told her she could fly out tonight. She screamed down the phone. She kept saying Thankyou over and over again. She deserves a good life, and I'm going to give her one. The only thing I'm worried about is Sam. I hope he's not mad at me, she doesn't deserve the bullying, and I will help her, with or without Sams consent.

*The Next Day*

I woke up early and got ready. I put my dip dyed brown and blond hair In a messy bun and put on a cute jumper with leggings and some plain red vans. I was on twitter when I heard a knock on my door. She was here. She had a big suitcase and two big bags, I'm guessing for electrical and carry ons for the plane. She looked worried but also relieved."you ready? I asked her. "I'm ready."

Thanks for reading. Who ever shares gets it pick what boy she wants to date in the story. Message me guyss✌️