Bullied By Magcon

Hey, I'm Maia, I have long blackish hair and blue eyes. Im 16 from New York you and moved to North Carolina last year, and it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Im bullied. By the leader Nash Grier and his 8 friends. They push me into lockers, slap me, call me names and tell me to kill myself. I've never done anything to them, and they have made it there goal to ruin my life.

- - -

Maia's POV

I was woken my my older brother Sam, yes Sam Pottorff. He has no idea about the bullying but even if he did, I doubt he would care, he hates me. He blames me for our mum dying. Our mum died in child birth when she had me, which means our farther re-married a woman Sam hates, I do too, but trust me, I have a good reason to. "Wake up you whore, I'm meeting Jasmine before school and your not making me late!" I just sigh and get changed. I never know wish to wear.

I go for a white tee that says 'Get yo Own' and some high wasted shorts. "Maia, you look like a slut, don't tell anyone we are related" I nod my head yes and get into his car. Sam never used to be like this. Before our dad died, he was the best brother, but then he changed. And now, he hates me. I miss our Dad like you wouldn't believe, but his wife, I do not miss, but That's a long story.

I got out the car and walked to my locker. "Look who it is, the school whore!" Nash said. He pushed me into the lockers and I feel to the ground in pain. "I think it's time to teach you a lesson, boys, after school, later whore." He pushed me again and walked away with his group laughing. He made me so scared, I was terrified of him, how does he do this to me!?"

Lessons went by fast, I knew what was coming after school. I begged Sam for a lift but he refused. "Walk you fatty, you could lose some pounds." His words made me cry. Tears rolled down my cheek as I was pulled into an allyway. "Look who it is, it's the slut! Time for a lesson..." Nash said with a smirk. I screamed, I thought it was pointless, until someone came.

Jasmine's POV

Sam was begging me to have him drop me home but I would much rather walk. I take the shortcut which leads to am allyway. I heard screams and I ran as fast as I could. Maia! Sam's little sister! I had to help her.

First chapter hope you like it, look at my other book 'Nash Grier's Twin' please share.