"You were here yesterday right?" Zuho suddenly sat next to you and turned on the television, making your heart skipped a bit. He asked you without even looking at your eyes. However, you were too shocked that you didn't even listen what was he saying about.

"Eh? What were you saying?" You asked, leaned a bit closer towards him. "I said. You were here yesterday, right?" He suddenly turned his head, facing your face with eyes sharply looking directly at yours. "Uhm...." Well, you couldn't really said that you were there. You were just stopping by in front of the house, not going inside it like what you did at that moment.

"Zuho." He continued. "Eh? Oh-- I'm (y/n). Nice meeting you." You bowed your head a little.

"Noona! Zuho Hyung!" Chani suddenly showed up, running towards you and Zuho. He was bringing the things that you and Hwiyoung would need for the project. "Hey Chani don't leave me!" Hwiyoung shouted from upstairs and ran down as well, trying to catch up with Chani's speed.

"Can both of you be quiet?" Zuho asked, feeling annoyed. "(y/n) ssi come let's do this on the carpet." Hwiyoung glanced at Zuho and quickly dragged your wrist to the carpet that was located in the middle of the living room.

"So what now? I want to help again!" Chani asked "Wait let me check my phone first. Oh here, Demi gave us the answers for two numbers!" You said. "What about the last one?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Ugh she didn't have the chance to ask her teacher. She said that the consulting time was too short." You whined. "Now what are we going to do?" Asked Chani, arm crossing in front of his chest, pretending to think about something.

"Just write the two numbers first. And then try to figure out about the last number later." Zuho said from the couch, still storming through the television's channels.

"I wanted to say that...." You said. "Well, I was first." Zuho smirked to you for a second and then back to the Television. For about one hour, you, Hwiyoung, and Chani then wrote the answers for the two questions.

"AH! I'm so tired!!!" Someone suddenly opened the door, making everybody who was in the living room turning their head towards the sound.

"Why didn't any of you guys hear the bell? I needed to search for the key so I can go inside!" He whined. "Well, at least you have your own key." Zuho replied him coldly.

"Inseong Hyung!!!!!!" Chani suddenly shouted. "Welcome home Hyung." Rowoon said from the kitchen, only glancing a bit and then back to his work.

"Hyung! please help us!" Hwiyoung suddenly ran to him and dragged him onto the carpet. "What? What?" Inseong asked. "Math hyung! math!" Chani shouted a bit towards him.

"Ah give me a break" Inseong wanted to leave but Hwiyoung grabbed his elbow, preventing him from running away. "Come on Hyung it's so hard! Help us... pleaseeeee...." Hwiyoung begged him. Inseong then started looking around the house and his eyes suddenly met yours for a few seconds. He stared at you quitely before finally looking back towards Hwiyoung and Chani.

" give me a time to change. I can't stand it... " Inseong then grabbed his backpack, going into his room to change his clothes. His sudden agreement made the whole house startled, thus wondering why he even agree. Everyone knew that he wasn't the type of person who changes mind easily.

"In case you wondering, that was our oldest hyung. His name is Inseong." Zuho suddenly said, trying to explain. "Oh... well he seemed very tired" You said. "Of course noona. Only three hyungs in this household worked!" Chani said to you. "Wait, how many siblings are you exactly??" You gave them a confused look.

"Hey I'm back!" Inseong suddenly sat next to you, making you startled and could only looked at him blankly.

"Hi! I'm Inseong, you must be (y/n) right? Hwiyoung's chairmate." Inseong offered a handshake to you. "Ah yes Oppa. How did you know?" You shook his hand back. He then let go of your hand to point at Hwiyoung and Chani who was sitting right in front of you.

"Of course from Hwiyoung and Chani. This Hwiyoung here, was so scared when he first changed school, he thought that he wouldn't have any friends but---aAW!"

"Hyuuungg stop!" Hwiyoung suddenly pinched Inseong's cheek, making him stopped talking. "Ahh this dongsaeng is...." Inseong rubbed his pinched cheek gently, removing the pain.

"Hyung just go back to math." Zuho said. "Shut up Zuho you're not even helping!" Inseong shouted a bit, getting a playful response from Zuho who was now putting his tongue out towards Inseong.

Meanwhile, Inseong looked like he wanted to curse so badly in front of Zuho but he couldn't do it since Chani was sitting there, gazing at them. Their behavior made you chuckled again, just by looking at these siblings fighting made your heart happy.

_________________________________________