"Namjoon, we are here just stay awake please," she said and I weakly nodded.

She took me inside her house, she laid me down on the sofa.

"Wow someone's strong" I smirk as she rushes to get a first aid kit.

My eyes start closing it was getting harder to keep them open, she comes back I can hear her running.

"Hey, hey hey stay with me ok," she says freaking out.

"Take off your shirt" She demands and I groan while taking it off, she stares at me.

"You like what you see?" I crack a joke, as she grabs tweezers.

"This is no laughing matter" she sternly says and begins pulling out the bullet, which I groan more in pain. After the pain subsides a little, I try to make small talk.

"It's been a while hasn't it" I make out as she begins to clean me up.

"Yes, 2 years without you bothering me, it's been great" she harshly says.

"Oh come on you know you missed me," I say as she bandages me up.

She doesn't say anything but comes back with pizza, water, and painkillers.

"Here before you pass out and die on me," she says sternly and walks away.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

She comes back with a pillow and some blankets.

"Here you can crash for tonight," She says and I get up slowly, I can't stay here I thought to myself.

"I appreciate this but I cant stay, if I stay I'm putting you in danger, thank you," I say and kiss her forehead, knowing that I have to stay away from her, and I might not ever see her again, and I leave her house.

I quickly get out of her neighborhood and go back to our small warehouse, where the boys and I stay, I slowly go up the stairs groaning in pain, the painkillers haven't kicked in yet. I hear feet running towards me.

"RM, we thought you were gone, we went back after we noticed you didn't come with us and we saw Y/n, rescued you," J-hope says helping me to the small sofa as the other members came quickly to me.

"She helped me after I told her not to," I say lifting my shirt showing them the wound she cleaned up.

"She fixed you good" J-hope examining her work.

"Yeah thank god she was there, most likely would not have made it" I sigh wincing in pain sitting up and running my hands through my hair. I got up and walked back and forth thinking about what I should do about y/n.

"Hey man calm down," Jin said

"Calm down?, we brought an innocent girl in our fucked up life, she can never live free again" I yell.

"You've seen her fight, she can protect herself" Suga replied, I shook my head.

"Yeah maybe dumbass teenagers, are you stupid these are mafia members, guns, knives, anything they don't care they will kill her, I saw her face when she saw me shot down, yes she did knock out 2 guys but she won't survive in this" I sigh running my hands through my hair.

"We need to change our look, a disguise," I say.

"I got you hyung, I have hair dye which can change about four members hair color, I suggest you Rapmon and J-hope, since recent encounters," V suggests and I nod.

"Colors?" I ask.

"Uh, purple, deep red, bleach someone's hair to make it blonde, and silver" V lists.

"I'll go purple," I say.

"Red" Hoseok mumbles.

"Silver" Jimin speaks out.

" V, go on bleach my hair" a soft sigh comes out of Suga.

After V dyed our hair, I was still worried about Y/n.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, but we have to go" Jin explains.

"What if we train her, you know teach her to protect herself, maybe join our group," Jungkook said. Arguments from the guys started.

"She's a girl" "she can't be in our group" "she's gonna ruin us"

"Jungkook that is a great idea," I said and the guys turned to me.
"She is gonna bring us down, RM" V said.

"No she won't, she fights good but she can become better, we are gonna leave town, get ready guys and get in the truck," I say and they shut up and look at each other like it's a bad idea.

~Flashback over~

Ja-kyung pov

"Did you go get mom?" I questioned.

"Yeah that night, she was hiding cause there was a man who pointed a gun at her. She was hiding in her room with a knife" Namjoon smiles I guess reminiscing.

"So I guess you guys were on the run?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah we didn't stay in our hometown, we left and kept driving till we felt safe" He replies.

"Hey Yoongi you want to tell what happens next," Namjoon asks and my dad comes and sits with me on the sofa.

Yoongi's Pov

"When we picked up your mom, she was beyond scared. I could tell, she had never dealt with this stuff before, or so we thought" I explain.

"Mom knew about mafias?" Ja-kyung perks up and I nod.

~Yoongi's Flashback~

I saw her walk towards the truck, dressed in all black and combat boots her signature look.

"Suga you like what you see?" Jungkook laughs and I punch him in the arm, and he rubs it.

"I'm just looking out for RM, El Diablos men could be out there," I say as RM opens the door and makes V hop in the bed of the truck. She sits next to me, quietly with her backpack on her lap.

It was quiet for a while, I was falling asleep till Jin broke the silence.

"Y/n you're life is in danger, that's why we got you" Jin begins to speak but gets cut off by RM.

"You're in the middle of a mafia war," RM says and she sat in silence, she now knows what we do is true.

"You've killed people" she lightly says.

"In this business yeah, except Jungkook he hasn't yet, he's still adjusting," Jin sighed.

"What happened and why"

"The leader of the other mafia, claims we sold him fake guns, and stole from him, he sent his people after us and that's where you came in" RM explained.

"El Diablo," I mumbled.

"Oh my god" she looks like she knows something.

"What," all four of us say.

"I haven't heard or seen that name in a while," she explains and looks at RM.

"What do you mean heard or seen," RM asks.

"El Diablo, that's my dad" she finally says and Jin hit the breaks hard, I hear the guys in the bed of the truck cussing.

~Yoongi's Flashback over~

"El Diablo, he's my grandfather?" Ja-Kyung asks.

"Yes, he was your grandfather" I confirmed.

(A/n; I'm so sorry for not updating forever, I was so busy with school, but school is coming to an end now, and summer will be starting. Please look forward to a btsxgot7xstraykids book and an nct book this summer! Who should i write about for my nct book? pls comment :)