DECEMBER 3 2017 (11:00 AM)

Fighting back tears, not thinking about the consequences of getting caught after this was done, the unknown person headed to Evelyn's grey house. She was sipping hot chocolate in her room, wrapped in a warm heating blanket. The light emitting from her room was warm, unlike Evelyn. The others deserve what they got, but Evelyn deserves the worst. She's the one who has broken them all the most. The person shed a few tears that froze on their cheek before entering the house. This was the final killing. After this it would be done. It was over. Jane could be happy. Then intruder slipped on the cracked reflexive mask. It was their last time wearing it before fleeing the state. They would die their hair, they would change their identity, they would be gone. This person would disappear and no one would understand where they went and months afterwards they would be presumed dead amongst all the other friends. The person entered the house and felt a surge of rage again. Evelyn was going to be ended once and for all. It would be the end of this cycle of fake friends. All of them were fake, maybe even Jane was fake. Who knew? The parents were fake with their children. Maybe this is just a fake world. Evelyn was the most fake out of all of them. She deserves to die a more gruesome death than all of the others. This was going to make the last mark in the series of murders. You can't go around being fake, it will catch up to you. They walk into the cold, grey house and look around the room. There is nothing inside of interest, everything looks boring and dumb. Evelyn is upstairs blasting music, she has no idea that there is an intruder downstairs checking out all of the objects in her house. She has no idea that she'll get murdered in a few minutes just like everyone else had. There's no moral to these murders other than revenge. Revenge for all the wrong things that they have done in the past. Evelyn's music stops and the house is left in eery silence. You can hear every creek in the dark house. Evelyn turns on her tv and starts walking downstairs. The person quickly hides behind the wall next to the kitchen. Evelyn walks into the kitchen and opens the pantry. She looks over at all the options of snacks and settles for some pretzels. She reaches for a bowl and pours some in. She crunches on them while heading back upstairs to sit on her bed and watch tv. She doesn't care about the wrong things she does. She doesn't believe she did anything wrong. She thinks everyone knows she's an angel but really she's a devil in disguise. The person walks around the house and plans how they will kill Evelyn. Simply but effectively.

She's upstairs eating the bowl of pretzels and watching Scandal, a show that Jane and Ashely watched together. Evelyn wanted Jane to come over and watch it with her. She wanted Jane to herself. That's why she forced Ashley break off the friendship with Jane. She was jealous of the bond that Ashely and Jane had created over the past year. She used Jason so that she could kill two birds with one stone. Jane would stop being friends with Jason and then break off with Andrew. That was the perfect plan and then Jane would go back to Evelyn and Evelyn would be her savior. Jane would beg for Evelyn to be her best friend again just like they had been for the past maybe 7 years before. When they started being friends, Jane would always be with Evelyn. They went to the park almost everyday, they called everyday too. The calls would last hours and hours and they would talk about all their drama, their friends, their issues, and everything else in between. They shared so many good memories together. They did each others make up and they had most of the same classes. They shared their homework, they shared their secrets. But then Ashley came into the equation. Ashley ruined everything. Ashely took Jane under her wing and snatched her right away from Evelyn. That's when she began planning the fallout of the friendships. That's when she began planning to stalk every one of Jane's close friends. Using them to insanity and ultimately splitting with Jane so she would be alone. The plan was Evelyn's revenge on Jane. But the intruder was going to stop her once and for all. She wasn't going to win nor was she going to be the last one standing.

The intruder walked upstairs and walked into Evelyn's hallway leading to her room. The light shown from the tv cast a blueish tint across the house. They crept right into Evelyn's room and she shrieked, loudly.

The person stood over her and just stared.

Evelyn noticed the intruder and jumped. She threw the remote at the intruder but it landed far away from them. She got up and ran to the door, into the hall but the person was faster. They grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head into a glass frame hanging in the hallway. Evelyn's face scratched against the broken glass and she fell to the floor.

The person grabbed her and threw her into the wall again with more force. The wind was knocked out of Evelyn and she was giving up the fight. With one swipe, the intruder slid the knife into her stomach and the blood came splattering onto the mask. The blood then flowed screamingly out of her abdominal area, drenching her entire white shirt with dark red blood. The person took their mask off while Evelyn was dying. They threw the chrome mask across the room and stood over Evelyn. Her face grew wide when she recognized who her killer was. Their face was bright with rage.

"Jane?" She cried.

With another fast swing, Jane cut right across Evelyn's neck. Blood now gushing out of the new wound. Evelyn's body went cold and still. The blood wouldn't stop spilling out. That was the end of Evelyn.