Chapter 13- Unlucky Leo

Get it? 13 and Unlucky? Ya? Ok...

That was stupid, but it just fit with the chapter.

---

Athena has updated her status- All Gods and Goddesses. Lord Zeus has ordered us to the Throne Room.

Comments:

Apollo: I'm coming, but why do you get to announce it?

Athena: I'm wiser.

Apollo: I'm brighter!

Athena: I'm father's favorite child.

Apollo: That hurt. Really.

Apollo: Right in the heart

Athena: Good

Artemis: I'm all for hurting Apollo, but why are we having this meeting?

Athena: Lord Zeus will announce it when we get there.

Apollo: He only likes you because you call him Lord Zeus

Athena: I must show him respect.

Zeus: My daughter is correct.

Hermes: Hold up. I'm the messenger God. I should be sending this message. Not Athena!

Zeus: Be more on task next time.

Hermes: Are you kidding me?! I'm sending your mail!! I never tell Hera about what you send.

Hera: I don't care about Zeus!! I only care about Poseidon!!!

Zeus: Fire user! Change my wife back! Now!

Leo Valdez: Yes sir, Lord Zeus.

Apollo: Haha! Lord!

Zeus: Stop mocking me!!! I can put an end to it very easily...

Zeus: Don't even think about it Stoll.

Connor Stoll: (He's good)

Zeus: I know!

Apollo: (Someone's conceited!)

Athena: And you wonder why you're not his favorite child.

Poseidon: We're all here except for Apollo

Apollo: Oops. So busy Facebooking, forgot to flash in.

Zeus: Alright. Everyone stop Facebooking. Time for the meeting.

-

Apollo has updated his status- Meeting is boring...

Comments:

Zeus: Apollo!!!!

Apollo: Sorry...

Leo Valdez: Are you talking about me?

Demeter: What do you think, scrawny one?

Zeus: Demeter!!!!

Leo Valdez: Thanks for that Demeter.

Hades: Why do I even have to be here?

Zeus: You're the one who wanted a throne anyway!!!

Zeus: And pay attention to the meeting!!

Poseidon: Blah, blah, blah. And you should be talking. You've posted more during the meeting than anyone else.

Hades: Haha, we got him.

Athena: Pay attention.

Poseidon: :-P

Hades: :-A

Athena: What is that?

Hades: It's my face for you. No smile talks enough or is bossy enough for you so I put a 'A' for Athena.

Athena: Watch your back

Hades: Physically impossible

Percy Jackson: That's what Rick the Tick said!

Annabeth Chase: I thought we were done talking about him.

Percy Jackson: Oh ya, sorry.

-

Athena has updated her status- Leo Valdez you will be flashed to the Throne Room immediately.

Comments:

Apollo: DANG IT!!

Athena: :-P Wiseness always prevails.

Hades: *:-A

Athena: Don't correct me.

--

Leo's POV

I looked around. About half of the gods were staring at me, the other half were looking down on their phones. Or tablets. I was surprised when Athena didn't look up and said, "So, Leo Valdez. Why do you think you're here?"

Is that a trick question? I wanted to ask, but instead I said, "I, um, disrespected the Gods?" My voice got high at the end so I cleared my throat. "I disrespected the Gods." I said more clearly.

"Yes you did." Boomed Zeus. "And you turned my wife against me. You tried to overthrow me."

"What?!" I yelled, but he ignored me.

"Do you know how humiliating it is? To have your wife prefer your brother? Your brother! Poseidon has tried to overthrow me before, and I say enough." Zeus glared at me. "So I'm going to kill you."

"I changed Hera back!" I told him desperately. "She's fine now!!"

"I know." Zeus told me. "She's right there." He pointed up to Hera who was siting in her throne. I expected her to glare at me, but instead I saw a thoughtful expression on her face. "I will strike you down with my Master Bolt half-blood. Be ready for pain you've never experienced before.

All of the things I hadn't accomplished flashed through my eyes. The spheres, I haven't finished recreating them. Festus, I haven't finish building him. Lastly, Calypso. I'd never see her. She was immortal. I'd never get to see her or rescue her from her cursed island.

I looked up and saw the Master Bolt flash in Zeus' hands. I couldn't move, my mind had one though.

I'm going to die.

Just as Zeus was about to strike me down, I heard a voice cry out. "Stop!"

----

I had to end it there!! Sorry guys!!!

This is a little different from the story I planned before for this story. The other one was stupid and I like this one better. More drama. ;-)

Who do you think cried out for Zeus to stop?

Vote and Comment!