Chapter 11- Rick the Tick Evans

Leo Valdez has updated his status- Annabeth, the deed is done.

Comments:

Percy Jackson: Okay

Annabeth Chase: Thanks Leo

Leo Valdez: No problem

Piper McLean: Should I be scared?

Jason Grace: Probably

Lily Stewart: Annabeth, who's that weird Rick Evans guy? He keeps posting on your stuff

Percy Jackson: I thought we got rid of that guy!!!!!!

Piper McLean: The cute teacher?

Jason Grace: Who said he's cute?!

Leo Valdez: Someone's jealous!!! ;-)

Jason Grace: I am not

Frank Zhang: Someone's in denial!!

Rachel Dare: Look at his picture Sparky

Grover Underwood: I detect jealousy

Percy Jackson: You can do it through the computer?!

Grover Underwood: I'm just that cool!!!

Rick Evans: Detect! How do you do that? And I am flattered that you think I'm cute. ;-)

Grover Underwood: I DON'T THINK YOU'RE CUTE!!

Juniper: Good.

Annabeth Chase: I already blocked you and asked for a new teacher. Now leave me alone.

Rick Evans: Annie, please. That Peter dude isn't fit for you. I am. He is probably forcing you into a relationship anyway so why don't you just come hang out with me?

Travis Stoll: He called her Annie!

Connor Stoll: Ya! Only we call her Annie!!

Rick Evans: How many admirers do you have Annie? I would expect it for such a beautiful women such as yourself.

Piper McLean: So he's a douche bag. We are her friends. You probably don't know what that is because you don't have any.

Rick Evans: Wow, feisty. Calm down sweetheart. There's enough Rick for everyone. I saw you complimenting me. I know you want me. I'm for Annabeth, but I'm sure she won't mind sharing. ;-)

Rachel Dare: Nobody wants you here. We all hate you. Go share with someone else. We don't want it.

Rick Evans: Was I offering to share with you? No! Stop assuming. I'm too good for you.

Thalia: Back off b*tch. Annabeth is happy without you. Percy is the love of her life.

Tick Ego: Girls, girls. Stop getting jealous. I know I'm hot, but you don't have to try to impress me.

Tick Ego: What the h*ll?

Travis Stoll: We

Connor Stoll: Got

Travis Stoll: You!

Tick Ego: Creeps. You're just jealous.

Percy Jackson: Hey dude. Why don't you back off my girlfriend? We are happy together. I'm surprised she even chose me, but she did. She's pretty stubborn too so she isn't going to change her mind. I love her with all my heart and you can't change that. We've been together for a long time and our history is long. Still, our future is longer. She is my future. She is the most beautiful girl and the smartest by far. I'm so lucky to have her and I'm not going to let an egotistical maniac get in the way. I know Annabeth Chase and I love her. She is my other half. I couldn't live without her. In the times we were separated, I longed for her to return to me. Gods, she's my one and only. I don't care if you keep bothering us anymore actually. All I care about is Annabeth's happiness and if you interrupt that or disturb it, we are going to have some problems. Do you understand me?

Tick Ego: Wow. You wrote a big long note. How long did it take for you to write that? Were you saving it in your computer? God, you're pathetic.

Annabeth Chase: Oh my gods Percy. You are amazing.

Tick Ego: Annie!!

Annabeth Chase: If you can't tell I'm happy right here your blind. And if you don't care, you just want me for yourself, you're a selfish jerk. Rot in Tartarus.

Tick Ego: I'm not coming back Annie. Think about that.

Percy Jackson: Good. Go.

Tick Ego: Fine...

Connor Stoll: ^

Travis Stoll: LOL

Lily Stewart: I'll leave it to you guys if you want to make a tension filled moment into a joke.

Travis Stoll: Yep. You can count on us!

-

Athena has updated her status- Annabeth I bless your relationship

-

Percy Jackson has updated his status- Has anyone noticed that Rick is still Annabeth's friend?

Comments:

Percy Jackson: On Facebook

Rick Evans: Yep!

Percy Jackson: Go away!

Leo Valdez: Thisguy is even more annoying then me.

Thalia Grace: F*ck off Tick

Apollo: I told youshe was rubbing off on you.

Artemis: APOLLO

Nico DiAngelo:Watch your back Rick

Rick Evans: That's physically impossible

Hazel Levesque: You need to go away.

Rick Evans: Make me

-

Annabeth Chase has updated her status- Has anybody realized that Athena has blessed our relationship?

Comments:

Rick Evans: Who's Athena? Why is it a big deal that she's blessed our relationship?

Percy Jackson: That's great Annabeth!!!

Leo Valdez: Your welcome!!!

Annabeth Chase: Thanks Leo

Athena: What did the blacksmith's son have anything to do with it?

Leo Valdez: Nothing. I like thanks!

Percy Jackson: Nice.

Athena: Just block the Tick anyway.

Piper McLean: That'sa great idea!! Thanks!!!!!!

-

Percy Jackson has updated his status- Goodbye Rick the Tick. No one will miss you.

Comments:

Leo Valdez: Correct!

Jason Grace: Thankthe gods

Annabeth Chase: Happiness flourishes.

Piper McLean: Goodbye douche bag.

Travis Stoll: Tick

Connor Stoll: Ego

Frank Zhang: Bye

Hazel Levesque: We hate you Tick

Nico DiAngelo:RIP

Percy Jackson: Wait, what!?

--

Thanks for reading!! Sorry I was on vacation and couldn't update. Hope you like the chapter with Rick the Tick!!

Vote and Comment!!!