The whole class then began to move, making their own groups. Most of them already had close friends so it was easy for them. However, some of them also got upset because they couldn't be together with their best friends.

"(y/n)-ssi, do you want to be in my group?" Vernon suddenly approached you, making you startled. "Uhm I'm fine with anyone actually, but can Hwiyoung come too?" Bringing Hwiyoung was definitely going to help reducing the awkward situation between you and Vernon.

"Ohh... Sorry (y/n), we were just missing one member...." Vernon pointed at his teams. There were already two people inside it. You turned to see Hwiyoung, who was standing behind you.

"Oh (y/n) ssi, It's okay. I don't have to be in the same group with you. You can be in Vernon's group." Hwiyoung rubbed the back of his neck, feeling uneasy. "Well I'm not doing it without you." You smiled at him, making him startled. All he could do was staring at you. Deep inside, heart began to beat, flustered all around.

The reason wasn't only because of Hwiyoung but also because you wanted to avoid being with Hansol. Not good, both for physical or mental health.

"Sorry Hansol. I guess not this one." You turned back and searched for your best friend, Demi. "Hey Demi! Is your team full?" You asked her who was sitting across from you. "Not yet (y/n)! We're lacking two members!" She replied. "Great! Count me and Hwiyoung in!" You yelled, getting a nod from Demi as a sign of yes.

"Come Hwiyoung!" You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to sit with the other girls. Even if he was the only boy at the team, he didn't feel awkward at all. He even seemed comfortable discussing with the whole group due to his diligence. However, the time was still too short to finish the project.

"Ah, it even took our first break but these are too difficult!" You held your head with your hand, looking stress. "Well she decided to make it into a homework right? Let's just do it at home today." Hwiyoung said. "Hm, that's true. I have nothing to do today either. Can both of you guys come too?" You asked the other members.

"Sorry (y/n). I have courses to do."
"Remember right? Piano course on wednesday...."

"That's too bad. Should we do it tommorow?" Hwiyoung said.  "No need too, both you can finished it today. We'll give you the answers through messages, I'm going to ask my course teacher anyway." Demi said.

"But is it okay for the two of you?" Your other friend said. Her index finger was pointing towards you and Hwiyoung.

"It's fine, when we have the answers we just need to write it down on this carton paper. Easy." You sneered playfully. "Tsk. Try to count well." Demi replied. "Well, (y/n)-ssi, we can finish it in my house today. " Hwiyoung offered you.

"Ok then let's finished it today!"

--------------||---------------

"(y/n)-ssi, you really brought fried rice for today right?" Hwiyoung asked. "Yes, why?" You opened your lunch box and revealed your mom's special fried rice to him. "YES! Now we have the same meal!" Hwiyoung opened his lunch box aswell, revealing his fried rice.

"(y/n) Noona!" Chani suddenly ran into your class, giving you a small box which seemed to be a gift. "Wow what is this?" You asked. "It's a gift!" Chani said. You then grabbed the box from him and opened slowly.

"Wahh it's a small rainbow cake. How pretty... and oh what is this?" After you opened it, you found a small paper inside. You took the paper curiously which seemed to be a letter and opened it. The other boys were also curious to know what and who was it from, making you decided to read it out loud so they could hear it as well.

Hello (y/n),
I made this special cake for you, thank you for taking care of my little brothers. You must be really kind and pretty right? I hope I can meet you so I can give you another cake :)

"Chani, did Rowoon hyung made this?" Hwiyoung suddenly asked right after you finished reading it, giving Chani a disgusted look. "Yeah, cheesy right?" Chani sneered back as a reply.

"Rowoon?" You asked. "Yeah. He is our hyung. Cooks the best in our house." Chani explained. "Wow I really want to thank him. This cake is so good." You ate a piece of the cake. "Well, I guess he will be home today. You can meet him later." Hwiyoung said, putting a spoon of fried rice into his mouth.

"Noona, You're coming to our house today?!" Chani asked. "Yes. Me and Hwiyoung have another group work to do" You replied him. "YEAY! I'm so happy! You have to see my room Noona!" Chani cheered out.

"What? It's messy." Hwiyoung said. "No it's not Hyung! I cleaned it up!" Chani whined back at Hwiyoung, making you chuckled looking at their behavior of teasing each other.

-----------||-----------

When school was done, you immediately called your parents, telling them that you were going to have a group work. After your parent had aggreed, you quickly went out of school to find  Taeyang was already standing in front of his car

"(y/n), you're coming to our house?" Taeyang asked. "Yes oppa, uhm I mean hyung...." You said confusedly. "Ahaha cutie~ " Taeyang smiled and stroke your hair, making you blushed once again. "Aww but it's too bad I have another schedule. I can't spent the day with you...." He then pouted towards you, also trying to act cute.

"But too bad i have schedule bla bla bla--

"Chani I can hear that you know." Taeyang gave Chani a shooting glare from the front mirror, making him suddenly stopped mimicking and looked down.

"Welp, sorry" Chani said.

_________________________________________