Epilogue

Grace:

"Quit." I chuckle as Ethan peppers my neck with kisses as I attempt to do my hair. "What? I'm not allowed to kiss my fiancé?" He jokes. "Not when I'm busy." I laugh.

"Daddy! Alex is awake!" Andrew yells into the bathroom from the doorway. "Alright buddy I'll be in there in a minute." Ethan says nonchalantly.

"I'll be back." He mutters placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile as he walks out of the bathroom. He's such a big help and Andrew sees him as his own dad.

It didn't take long for Andrew to start calling him daddy and Ethan didn't mind so it just stuck. As for Alex, she's got him wrapped around her small finger.

He's been attached to her ever since she was born 3 months ago. He's more than willing to spend time with the kids.

Once I finish my hair I shut the bathroom light off and make my way towards my daughters room.

We decided to have Andrew and I move into Ethan's large house a few months after I found out I was pregnant. He had plenty of room for us and the kids and I didn't.

I walk into Alex's light pink room to see Ethan have her laid against his chest. She has her pacifier in her mouth and she struggles to keep her eyes open.

The sight makes my heart flutter. "She's so sleepy." I say pushing her small hairs off her forehead.

"Yeah Andrew probably woke her up when he was playing." Ethan says motioning towards Andrews room that's just right across the hall. "I don't know how many times I have to tell him to be quiet." I sigh. "He's fine." Ethan shrugs as he rubs Alex's back.

Ethan's soft touch only makes her even more sleepy. Soon her eyes fall shut completely.

Ethan places her in her crib and flashes me a smirk. "What?" I whisper so I don't wake Alex up. "Wanna meet me in the bedroom?" He ask wiggling his eyebrows.

"Mmmmmm I don't know." I joke. "I'll be in there in 10 minutes. I gotta make sure Andrews occupied." He says placing a chaste kiss to my cheek. I chuckle as I turn on my heels to make my way to our bedroom.

"Don't be too long." I say as I leave the room causing him to shake his head.