14

Grace:

"Do you need help?" Ethan ask as he watches me lift Andrews sleeping form out of his car seat. Honestly I don't need help. I've been doing this myself for almost three years but I don't want him to leave. "If you could get the door that'd be great." I say handing him my keys.

He smiles at me as I clutch Andrew close to me and make my way up the driveway.

It takes Ethan a minute to figure out which key to use but he soon gets it and swings the door open.

He closes the door behind me and flips the living room light on so I can see where I'm going. "I'm just gonna put him to bed real quick. I'll be right back." He nods and I'm quick to make my way up the stairs.

Andrew stirs as I open his door and I rub his back reassuringly. "Let's get you to bed." I murmur into his ear and place a small kiss to the side of his head.

I lay him down gently and grab his blankets and tuck it up to his chin just how he likes it. He gets comfortable and his breathing steadies.

"Goodnight bup." I murmur as I flick the light off and close the door behind me.

"Sorry. He's kind of a handful sometimes." I say as I hit the last step. "You're great with him." Ethan smiles.

"Lots of practice I guess." I chuckle as I push my hair behind my ear. "I can't believe you do this all by yourself." He says glancing at the stairs and then back at me.

"Well I've gotten a lot of help from my mom." I say leading the way to the couch. Without me even saying anything he takes a seat next to me. I'm guessing he's not in any hurry.

"Thanks again for taking the both of us to the movies. I know it must've been weird." I ramble placing my hand on his thigh.

"It wasn't weird at all. He's a cute kid." Ethan chuckles as he glances at my hand. "I think he likes you." I say laughing along with him.

"What about you?" Ethan ask causing my eyebrows to furrow because I'm not quite sure of what he's talking about. "Do you like me?" He grins causing me to blush.

"I do actually. You're the first guy to be interested in me in a while." I laugh nervously as I look down at my hands.

"Well all those other guys missed out. You're pretty great." He smiles. "Thanks." I blush as I finally make eye contact with him again.

Something about him reminds me of high school. You know all those weird crushes you'd get. He's one of those crushes. He makes me nervous and makes me act like a complete idiot.

He pushes my hair off my face and rest his hand on my cheek. My breath hitches at the close proximity.

He glances down at my lips then meets my eyes again. Within seconds he closes the rest of he space between us.

The kiss is just as soft as our first but longer. He turns towards me a little more just to deepen the kiss.

The kiss is way more intense than I thought it'd be but I don't mind. Not at all.

He gently crawls over me causing me to lay down on the couch without our lips leaving one another.

My fingers find his hair and his hands find my hips. I don't want this to stop. I want to sit here like this forever.

"Mommy!" We hear from upstairs. "Shit." I mutter as we pull away. Ethan chuckles as my chest heaves up and down.

"I should probably get going anyway. I'll see you later?" He says in a questioning tone. "Of course." I smirk as he makes his way towards my front door.

I open the door for him and he turns towards me once he steps out on to the porch. "I'll uh text you tomorrow." He stammers causing me to chuckle slightly as I nod.

"Mommy!" I hear again. "Coming baby!" I shout up the stairs causing Ethan to grin. "You better go. He sounds like he needs you pretty bad." I roll my eyes.

Without saying another word he places a quick peck to my lips. "Bye grace." He murmurs as he takes a step away and begins to walk down my driveway.

I smile to myself as he hops into my car. Holy shit.

"Mommy!" I hear for a third time. "I know baby I know!" I shout as I close the door and snap back into reality.

—————————
AN:

I hope you guys like this book so far.

Feel free to comment what you think :)

On the other hand I'm gonna he writing a Grayson story after this one. I posted a little info about it. You guys should check it out. It's called Haven ;)