32

Grace:

"Andrew it's getting late. It's time for bed." I say from the doorway as I see him and Ethan playing on the Xbox just like Andrew planned.

He groans as he stands up which causes ethan to chuckle. Ethan turns the Xbox off as I begin to pick out some of Andrews pajamas.

"Here you go bup." I mutter as I hand him a pair of his infamous Spider-Man pajamas. His small hands take them from me. "I got it." He says seriously telling me to leave so he can get ready for bed.

"Okay I'll be outside. Yell if you need anything." I say sternly. He nods and I motion for Ethan to follow me out.

I shut the door behind us and I hear Andrew shuffle around. "He doesn't like me to help him anymore." I chuckle. This only makes Ethan laugh.

The door handle starts to jiggle signaling Andrews trying to open the door. He finally opens the door. "Ready." Is all he says and I smile as I follow him back into the room to tuck him in like I do every night.

I tuck him in and he mutters a goodnight. "Goodnight ethan!" He shouts at Ethan who waits at the doorway. "Goodnight buddy." He says softly. I plant a small kiss on his forehead and begin to head out of his room.

Once I close the door behind me Ethan flashes me a grin. He picks me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist with a small squeal. I cover my mouth as he chuckles.

He carries me to my room that he's been in several times. He opens the door with ease and closes it. He plants my back right up against the door which causes a grin to now form on my face.

Our lips connect hard. So hard you could feel the want coursing through the both of us.

He pulls away and begins to litter kisses along my jaw and neck. "I missed you so much." He says between kisses.

Both of us are breathing heavily. This moment is so erotic and it warms the room.

I run my fingers through his long locks just enough to pull him away from my neck so I can connect our lips yet again.

His lips are just as soft as I remember and I want them just as bad as I used to. Our maybe more.

We only went a couple of days without each other but it felt like forever. I don't want him to ever leave again. I want him flush against me for as long as possible.

I want him to touch me whenever I please or he pleases. I need him to be here.