{Chapter 10} Waterfall

~Craig's POV~
  "How about we continue on with our hike?" I asked (Y/N). She nodded and we began to walk again. I'm planning on taking her down to the part that makes this so much more beautiful than it already is. We still have quite a ways before we get there, though. "Enjoying this?" I asked, making sure she was having a good time. "Of course I am. This is amazing." she said. That's exactly what I hoped she would respond.
  After a little bit, we finally got to the part I wanted to bring to. She looked up with her eyes being the size of the moon. "This is... so beautiful." she whispered. In front of us was a humongous waterfall, surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. "I know, that's why I brought you here. Wanna go for a swim?" I asked. "Bro, we didn't bring our swimsuits." she replied. I took my shirt off and slid down my pants, throwing them into a small pile and only standing in my black boxers. "I know." I turned and starring walking towards the waterfall. "You coming?" I asked. "Hell yeah." (Y/N) replied, slipping her shirt and pants off. She was left standing there in only her black matching bra and panties. Oh my god. Please don't get a boner. Please don't get a boner. I tried to ignore the fact we were both basically naked and  led her up to the top of the waterfall. I jumped down into the big pool of water created by the waterfall. "Come on!" I shouted to her. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and jumped. Shit, is she okay? I swam over to where she jumped and luckily, she popped up out of the water. "That was awesome!" she exclaimed. We ended up doing that several more times until we both got tired. When I wasn't paying attention, she splashed a big wave of water at me. "Don't fuck with me, I have the power of God and anime on my side." I joked and splashed an even bigger wave at her. She returned the action and splashed one not nearly as big as mine. I then decided to do what would guarantee my win- dunk her. I swam over to her and dunked her into the water, being careful not to hurt her. I felt her leg rub up against my dick, which caused me to freeze. I knew I was about to get a boner. I let her come back up from underwater and she smiled at me. "Okay, fine. You win. You win." she said, laughing. I felt my boxers slightly getting tighter. Yep, I had a boner. Maybe if I just stay in the water she won't notice? "Wanna jump again?" she asked. "Uh- I'm t-too tired." I replied nervously. "Pussy~" she teased. When she got to the top, I had an amazing view of her whole body. If I didn't have a boner before, I would've definitely had one by now. "Watch out, pussy!" She screamed and jumped into the water. She swam over to me and hopped on my back. "Carry me, peasant." (Y/N) demanded. Okay, this was hot. I swam around with her on my back until her foot accidentally rubbed up against my hard boner. "Bro... you good?" she asked. "W-what? What do you mean?" I pretended to not know what she was talking about. She hopped off my back. "Okay, I hate to break it to you, but bros gotta help out each other. So uh... you have um... a boner? Or is this just how your dick always feels?" I started sweating. "Oh uh, it's probably just how it always feels." I said, trying not to sound nervous. "Unless you wanna find out." I said without thinking. What the fuck, Craig? Why did you say that? She's probably going to be so weirded out! (Y/N) giggled slightly and bit her lip.
_____________________________
holy shit, over 200 reads already?? i'm fucking blown away by that. and it's only been what, 1 week since i wrote the first chapter? i never expected my damn dream x reader to be so successful so soon. to be honest, i thought this might happen with my markiplier x reader but not with this. but seriously, i can't believe this at all. you guys are amazing, thank you so much and there's so much more to come of this story and all my others. please feel free to leave any suggestions you have and i'll take them all into consideration. i can't thank you all enough for everything you do. ❥