{Chapter 5} Takeout

~Craig's POV~
I felt my hands start to get clammy, my face grew red with embarrassment, and it seemed as if this was a life or death situation. Do I tell (Y/N) what I said, make up a lie, or change the subject? What I said wasn't even that big of a deal... it was like, a compliment. I might as well just tell her, I guess.
"(Y/N), if you want to know so bad, then okay. I called you cute. That's all." I said. She gave a big smile and blushed. "Awe, Craig. You... are too." She whispered, but I still heard her. I pretended to not hear what she said, but I still smiled. "How about we turn around and grab something to eat?" I asked her.  She nodded and I turned around and started walking down the stairs. When we got to the bottom, I put her down so she could walk on her own.
  We decided to get takeout at a healthy-food-type restaurant. Her and I took it back to my house. "We have the whole house to ourselves. Pretty exciting, right? We don't have to worry about any kids getting in our way." I joked. Maybe I could shoot my shot with her while we're here. I don't know, it might be a little too soon. I unlocked my door and we walked over to my living room, as I placed our food on the coffee table. "So, how is everyth-" I asked (Y/N) before being interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. KNOCK KNOCK. The knocking sounded like it was coming from godzilla. KNOCK KNOCK. KNOCK KNOCK. KNOCK KNOCK. It kept getting louder and louder and we both just sat there in fear and silence. "I'll um, get that." I said, walking towards the door. Before I could place my hand on the doorknob, it swung open, resulting in hitting me in the forehead. I fell to the ground and didn't get a look at who was at the door. Whoever this person was, they were angry and they meant business.