{Chapter 6} Kiss it Better

"Oh my God. This is why you don't stand in front of the door. You're fine. I didn't even hit you that hard." The man sighed. Craig was still on the floor, one hand on his head and the other on the floor. (Y/N) was watching from the couch and was so confused but slightly intrigued by the events. (Y/N) walked over to Craig and helped him up since she knew that man was most likely not going to help. "Anyways, I came here to give you your mail. That dumbass mailman put it in my mailbox again and yours is full." He threw the mail on the floor and left. "Craig, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah. My forehead just hurts." Craig replied. (Y/N) walked him over the the couch and walked into his freezer to grab him an ice pack. She placed it on his forehead. "Tell me if it's too cold. I'm just happy it wasn't anything too serious and you aren't passed out or anything. Seriously though, who was that?" She said. Craig looked at her and nodded, not hearing her question. He reached his hand onto the ice pack on his forehead, not knowing (Y/N)'s hand was already there. He blushed and she smiled at the touch of their hands. After about 10 minutes, he took off the ice pack and sat up. "Thank you so much, (Y/N). I don't know what I'd do without you." He said. "It's truly my pleasure to help you, Craig." She replied. "Does it still hurt?" She asked. He rubbed his forehead. "A bit. Not too much anymore though." Craig sat up a little more and stretched. "You might have to kiss it better." He joked, secretly hoping she would actually do it. "Well, if you want." She said, laughing slightly. "Go for it." He smirked. (Y/N) kissed his forehead gently, her lips feeling softer than a feather. Craig blushed once again and couldn't help but smile. "All better?" (Y/N) asked, smiling. "Good as new." He replied. At that moment, Craig got an idea.
~Craig's POV~
What if I pretend to hurt my lips then ask her to kiss them better? Sure, it's stupid, but I would love to kiss her. Maybe I should say my lips hurt. This is so dumb, but if it works it'll be so worth it. Wait just a second- what if I said my dick hurts? Okay, now that's too far. I need to stop right now.
"(Y/N), you're honestly the most amazing friend anyone could ever ask for. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." I said. Shit, that sounded weird. Hopefully she doesn't think so. "Awe, Craig. You're such a sweetheart." She responded, pulling me into an embrace. It felt so amazing to hug her. If it feels that good to hug her, I wonder how good it feels to kiss her. "There's something I want to tell you." I said. Am I really going to do this? Suck it up, Craig. Put on your big boy pants. You're an adult. You can do this. "I-..."