I started to tickle her as she fell onto the floor. I started to laugh as she fell onto the floor.

"What the hell"!?Alicia said getting mad.

"I was curious"I said as I tried to stop laughing.

Alicia glared at me as I instantly shut up. I quickly looked down at the floor because she is being very scary. I heard her get up as she walked towards me. I closed my eyes as she stopped in front of me.

"I guess I'll try it"Alicia said as I looked up in shock.

"What was that"?I asked as Alicia took a deep breath.

"I guess I'll try it"Alicia said holding her arm.

It took me a minute to process her words. When I did I hugged her again as I started to spin with her.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you"I said as Alicia patted my shoulder.

I let go as Alicia started to take deep breaths. I think I might have suffocated her slightly.

"You okay"?I asked worried as Alicia nodded her head.

"I'm fine"Alicia said as she stopped taking deep breaths.

Suddenly a question came in my head.

"Hey Alicia"I said as Alicia looked at me.

"Hmm"?Alicia said.

"You were different on the last full moon when we were together. Why is that"?I asked.

"Well the human side at the time never accepted my demon side so I had two personalitys. Then when I met you little by little we started to accept each other so we become one personality"Alicia said before I said"So that's why you were different before".

"Well I'll leave you be because I have work to do for the pack"I said as I Alicia waved at me.

I walked out as I closed the door. I fist pumped the air again as I went to my office. When I was walkingi realized I had a huge smile on my face.

I've never been this happy since Alicia died. When she died I felt nothing like a part of me is gone. I was becoming apathetic towards my pack. Then she came into my life again.

Well our meeting wasn't a good start because she tried to kill but.......

I am so damn happy right now. My heart is complete now and I only need Alicia. I won't let anyone hurt her anymore. Even if I die in the process I will make sure will live.

'Damn right'Prime said out of nowhere.

I opened the door as I went inside. Then I sat in the chair as I looked at tons of papers around my desk. I sighed as I moved the papers to see a crack in the table.

"Well I guess I'll do the treaty's first"I said as I grabbed the peace treatys.

Ugh there are like 50 papers here!

Well I guess it's time to do work........

Alicia's POV

When I heard the door shut as he walked away I jumped on my bed. I grabbed my pillow as I put it over my face.

I started to roll around my bed as I felt my face get hot.

"Stupid Eric"I said as I looked up over my pillow.

I saw a note over on a desk laying there. I walked over as I opened the card.

Hello Xerus

You are going to meet me but a plain southeast of here. If your not here by 11:30  that house will be burned down.

I'll make sure to kill your mate as well