Ch 13 Kakashi x reader

Kakashi's POV

Today was supposed to be an easy day with D ranked mission; all I had to do was make sure Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura did their task. I was admittedly a bit distracted during our final d ranked mission by a new person who requested help unloading and unpacking their things.

"Hey L/N-san where do you want this to go?" I heard Sakura ask him/her curiously.

"You can set it down in the Living room for now" He/she responded smiling warmly at Sakura.

I watch as he/she helped unpack the boxes and guide my students on where they should be located. I was pleasantly surprised by how he/she handled Naruto. He/She was very kind to him. Which he clearly seemed to enjoy. Even Sasuke seemed to like him/her .

"Excuse me Kakashi-san?" He/She called out to me softly drawing me out of my trance.

"Hmm?" I looked over curiously. He/she held out a plate with some sandwiches on it in my direction.

"I made everyone some lunch since you all have been working so hard." He/she smiled brightly at me.

I thanked him/her and ate the sandwiches he/she made blushing softly under my mask.

After a few more hours we finished up and headed out. I stayed back for a moment and ended up asking him/her out on a date. I was pleasantly surprised when he/she agreed.

I waved to her/him as I left to fill out the paperwork and get back faster so we could go on our date.