ch 10 Bully Kiba x victim female reader

AN TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM, SELF HATE, SEVERE BULLYING, AND MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED SUICIDE READ WITH CAUTION I WILL PLACE ***** BEFORE AND AFTER ANY THING THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS THIS WAS REQUESTED BY A FRIEND WHO VISITED.

Kiba's pov
"Kiba Inuzuka?" A nurse called out hesitating slightly. It was painfully clear that she knew what state I was in . After all it was...is my fault that (Y/n) is in the hospital right now.

"That's me." I rose my head from its bowed position. The nurse gave me a sympathetic look, she probably thought that me and (Y/n) were together.
*****
"(Y/n) (L/n) got lucky this time. If she had cut any deeper into she vain she would have died." The nurse explained. For some reason that only made me feel worse. If only I didn't bully (Y/n)... she was always so nice to me and everyone else. My thoughts swirled around my head.
*****

"She's awake right now would you like to see her?" The nurses voice cut through my thoughts like a knife. I instantly shot to my feet and nodded my head vigorously. A light bark reminded me that Akamaru was still in my hood. the nurse only smiled at me before leading me to (y/n)'s room. A lump formed in my throat at the pale fragile girl in front of me. Her eyes were open and staring blankly at the nurse she hadn't spotted me yet. A shiver ran down my spine at the empty dead look in her eyes.

"Your friend came to see you." The nurse said in a gentle way that made (y/n)'s eyes soften slightly.

*****
"I have no friends...I'm just a nobody who's better off dead." Her broken voice filled the room. It was hollow and empty. She no longer sounded like the (y/n) I knew. Then again I had probably killed that
(y/n) and this one was who she was going to be from now on.
*****

"That's not true my dear, your friend Kiba Inuzuka has been waiting for you to wake up so he could visit you." The nurse scolded her lightly. (Y/n)'s eyes opened wide in fear and shock. Her eyes raced around the room until they settled on me.
*****
"Are you here to laugh at me for failing? Or are you here to finish me off? Or are you going to turn he nurses against me like you did the class? Or are you here to remind me how worthless and pathetic I am?" Her voice was filled with venom and self loathing. It hit me hard. I was the reason she was in here. I was the reason she was in this place.
*****

"I...i....." I struggled to speak. Her eyes where no longer afraid....they were filled with pure undiluted loathing. "I never meant for you to get hurt this bad." I finally found my voice, but it was shaking with emotion. I have never felt so bad. I was a monster I took a strong beautiful girl and turned her into a vulnerable dead eyed person.

*****
" NEVER MEANT TO HURT ME!!! YOU TOLD ME EVERY CHANCE YOU GOT THAT I WAS A WEAK GOOD FOR NOTHING BURDEN WHO SHOUTCAST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KILL MYSELF! And you know what I tried to and I failed. I will never be ok! Just look at my arm! Theses scars will never fade," She paused in her rant to show me the scars that were scattered on her inner arm. "Who was it that beat me up every time I even look at them huh?! Who was it that told everyone that I was just an attention seeking wh***?! Who spread rumors that I'd sleep with anyone as long as they paid me enough?! Who was it that told me everyday hat I'd never amount to anything, that I was better off dead?! TELL ME WHO KIBA!!" I flinched at her hate filled words. Memories flooded my mind.

Flash back/warning very grafic

It was a normal day when a new girl showed up in the academy. She was extremely pretty and really smart too. I was immediately enraptured by her and I wasn't the only one. I didn't want anyone else to have her so I started to bully her instead.