Camille: With who?

Me: I don't know with who...she didn't tell me and I don't know why so sudden I find it strange, too...

Natalie: xD...I don't know what is happening and I can't explain it...I'm sorry...but it is getting interesting actually. It seems like you all went crazy...

Camille: So when are you going on a date?

Camille: Oh god...what if we teleported to some alternative word where everyone is mentally ill and crazy...

Natalie: ...

Me: I've already said...today at 5PM. And you know...I'm actually wondering about the same thing Camille.

Camille: Oh okay...poor guy..

Natalie: Yeah right...

Me: emm what?

Natalie: I mean...he's going to be rejected in the end...however I still wonder who it might be...

Natalie: Get ready Kate! Good bye and good luck!!! And call or text right after! I need to who it is!

Me: Yeah bye...

I put the phone and got ready. I put some make up on. To be honest I didn't like the idea...but I really wanted that album. But still why is she so stubborn? I would have  understood if she had wanted me to get a good grade or something...but a date?

I hoped I'd get Daehwi's card in the end...

I looked into the mirror. I was wearing black jeans and a pink sweatshirt, so it was like half casual style...and then I heard the front door opening.

Already?! I looked at the watch. Sh!...it's already 5PM!

I put some perfume and went downstairs. I forced myself to smile brightly and fibally looked at the guy...That was the moment my smile disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. I didn't expect that at all. Out of all the people...

''Changbin?!"

''Hi Kate," he said with a smile. He wore black jeans, black T-shirt and black leather jacket...I needed to admit that he looked pretty good...okay...he looked gorgeous...but how? I blinked few times making sure that I wasn't dreaming nor having hallucinations.

But then I remembered all the times Changbin had been in my house and how mom had been treating him. I had no idea why she adored him so much but she just did. It must have been that strange mother thing every mom had.

''Okay, have fun kids, bye...be careful...oh and come back before 10 bye~~" my mom said pushing me and Changbin out of the house and closed the door behind us before I could change my mind and protest somehow.

Damn...

''Can you explain what you're doing here?" I asked not believing that after what I had done he was standing in front of me and was about to take me on a date which I had refused. "And what you told my mother? What is all of it about? You've been all acting strange lately..."

''Did you seriously think I would give up that easily?"

Hell yeah...

I didn't say anything and just looked at him questionably. ''I thought a bit and talk with your brother and he talked with your mom and I also talked with your mom you know she loves me so it was quite easy to persuade her."

''Hold on...where is Jisung by the way...he didn't come back home," I just remembered that he should have been home. He was in the same class as Changbin. However I hadn't seen him and I didn't remember him having other plans for that day.