That Bitch!

Dear Jeremy,

Damon texted me about your sister and you really wouldn't like what she's been up to. Turns out, she left him in New York and drove to Pennsylvania with Rebekah to find Katherine. I don't know if she intend to get the cure and kill the bitch or just simply torture her for what she did to you. I'm more scared of Elena without her humanity than Katherine. At least, she plans ahead and manipulates everyone to get her way, but Elena does everything in the spur of the moment and is reckless.

Either way, I'm going to the town Katherine has been hiding and, hopefully, I can get to her before Elena. Even though I still want to kill Katherine, I need to protect Elena. Once she gets her humanity back, she will regret everything she's done.

Mia heads to her red Mustang and drives off. Her red hair flows as the wind hits her face while driving to the small town in Pennsylvania. She knows Stefan and Damon are already on their way. The redhead texts Caroline to make sure her friend keeps an eye on Klaus in order to get his help to find Silas.

***

When Mia arrives in town, she notices Damon's car parked near a diner and decides to enter the place, confident that she will find Elena and Rebekah. She spots the blonde Original sitting with Damon and she heads in their direction. "So, what did I miss?" She asks while sitting down.

"Apparently, Katherine has been sleeping with my brother Elijah." Rebekah frowns at her own statement. "I don't know what is more disgusting, the fact that Elijah is having sex with Katherine Pierce or that Elena is pretending to be Katherine to manipulate my brother."

Mia raises her eyebrow. "Elena is pretending to be Katherine? Where is she?" The redhead leans forward, waiting for Rebekah's answer.

Rebekah rolls her eyes in annoyance. "She went to the gazebo to meet up with Elijah. Elena believes that he knows where Katherine hid the cure."

"Well, she's not wrong." Damon smirks and then looks at his sister. "You want to go after her, don't you?" Mia nods and Damon holds her hand. "Please, be careful. Katherine is dangerous and she won't hesitate to kill you if that means she gets to survive." He expression was filled with concern.

Mia smiles and leaves the diner. Once she gets to the gazebo, she sees Elena laying on the ground and Katherine hugging a man, she assumes is Elijah Mikaelson. "Am I interrupting something?" The redhead smirks and Katherine immediately glares at her.

"What the hell are you doing here, Mia?" Katherine asks, anger is clear on her voice. "You just won't give up ruining my plans, will you?"

The redhead nods and crosses her arms. "You know that I have a few bones to pick with you." She grabs a piece of wood off the ground and twirls it around. "First of all, why did you lie about my brothers?" Mia hits Katherine in the face. "Second, why would you feed me your despicable blood?" She hits her rival again, but in the arm this time. "And last, you killed Jeremy, my best friend and I don't need to know why. I really just want to kill you for that." She stabs Katherine in the stomach, causing her to collapse.

Elijah kneels next to Katherine and holds her arm. "You killed Jeremy Gilbert?" He had a stern look on his face but it turned into disappointment.

"You're naive to think that Katherine Pierce has some good inside of her black heart that I highly doubt is beating." Mia drops the wood piece on the ground and looks at Katherine. "If you want to survive, just hand me the cure and I will consider us even."

Katherine nods and holds Elijah to stand up. "I will tell you... As soon as Stefan arrives." A small smirk appear on her face and Mia knows that she is going to use Elena as leverage to get away from the sticky situation she got herself in

***

Mia, Katherine, Elijah and Stefan arrive at Katherine's hiding spot but Damon and Rebekah were already there. "Where the hell is the cure?" Damon ask aggressively.

Katherine smirks and points to the fish tank. "You see the little chest at the bottom?" She asks and Damon nods. "It's inside. All you have to do is take it." Katherine glances at Mia and gives her the usual bitch smile.

Damon puts his hand in the water and it immediately burns. Katherine laced the fish tank with vervain as a precaution. "You're a twisted little bitch!" Mia grabs Katherine by the hair and walks towards the fish tank. "Let's see if you think this is funny!" She shoves Katherine's head inside the fish tank and the vampire struggles to release the grip of Mia. "The redhead loosens the grip and smirks. "Yeah, I didn't think it was funny either."

"I told you it was suspicious that she had a fish tank with no fish." Damon glares at Rebekah who just shrugs at him. "Mia, can you get the cure?" He asks her sister.

Elijah looks intently at Mia as she reaches for the small treasure chest without wincing in pain. "The vervain should burn you... Remarkable!" He exclaims.

Mia smiles. "I had vervain in my system everyday once I discovered about vampires that could compel other vampires. I guess I created some sort of immunity to it." She chuckles and hand the cure to Stefan. "Get it to Elena, Steffy."

Stefan and Damon leave to find Elena and Elijah looks at Mia while turning to his sister. "Who is this girl?"

"That's Mia Salvatore. She's the long lost sister of Damon and Stefan." Rebekah smiles. "She's also my best friend."

Mia steps closer to Katherine and punches her in the face. "I guess your plan backfired." The redhead chuckles. "You weren't expecting that I had the ability to touch vervain without feeling pain." Katherine glares at her but Mia snaps her neck. "I'm done with you, bitch!" She walks away.

Rebekah smirks. "I'm proud to call her my best friend!" Elijah smiles slightly and stares at the youngest Salvatore in amazement.