A Supernatural Teen Drama

Kol and Mia roam around the school to find Bonnie and Professor Shane. Mia enters an empty classroom and Kol follows her inside. "Can I ask you something?" The redhead asks while searching inside the supply closet.

"Ask!" Kol sits on a desk and starts playing with some pencils.

Mia closes the door and stands in front of Kol. "Did you know who I was before we met?"

Kol nods and smirks. "I've been watching you ever since you arrived in Mystic Falls." He steps closer to Mia and genuinely smiles at her. "You're quite beautiful and your endless need to protect your brothers is somewhat touching." He tosses a pencil and it sticks to the ceiling. "In my family, everyone turns on each other."

"Family is the most important thing in life. You can have friends and girlfriends, but in the end it all comes to family and whether or not you would die for them." Mia smiles and notices that Kol has stepped closer, mere inches seperating them.

Kol takes Mia's hand and runs his thumb in circles around the back of her hand. "Your skin is really soft. I get why my brother became infatuated with you." He laces his fingers together with Mia's. "You're a remarkable woman!" He leans in and their lips almost touch before listening to a strange noise. "I bet that's our Bennett witch!" Kol smirks and lets go of Mia's hand.

***

Mia and Kol step inside the Chemistry lab and see Bonnie and Professor Shane practicing magic. Kol shoves the professor against a wall and Mia sees Kol's eyes turn red and the veins circling them. He turns to Bonnie and smirks but Mia comes between them. "You can't kill Bonnie! She's the only one who can get the cure and Klaus would kill you if killed such a pivotal piece of his plan." She pleads to him. "Please, Kol! Kill Shane, but let Bonnie live."

Kol steps closer to Mia and grabs her by the neck, holding a tight grip on her. "Do you honestly think I care about my brother's plan? He's a bastard whose ambition has ruined this family." He glances at Bonnie and then loosens his grip on Mia, dropping her on the floor. "On the other hand, I do feel like killing the man." He turns to Professor Shane and Mia knocks Kol down.

Mia grabs Bonnie's wrist and runs down the halls. "I'm gonna protect you but you need to follow me and do exactly as I say." Bonnie nods and they enter a classroom. "Use a protection spell and make sure no vampire can come here."

"But my magic..."

Mia interrupts Bonnie. "I trust you. I know you are a very powerful witch and you can do a simple spell." She smiles at Bonnie and the witch smiles. Mia closes the door and hears a big bang coming from another room.

"Should I kill you right now or make you beg for me to kill you? I'm very fond of slow deaths." Kol smirks. "Honestly I have a flare for the dramatic." He laughs deviously and notices Mia watching from the hallway. "Are you here to join me or die like the professor here?"

Mia steps inside the room and glares at Professor Shane. "To be perfectly honest, I hate the man. He's obnoxious and sketchy!"

Kol grins and turns to Shane. "It's your like day! You get to be killed by two extremely attractive vampires."

Professor Shane extends his arms and looks at them with a pleading expression. "Please don't kill me. You need me to show you where Silas' tomb is."

"Did you say Silas?" Kol looks at the professor with a horrified expression.

"Yes." Professor Shane nods. "The cure is in his tomb since he was the first immortal creature. Silas was cursed by a scorned lover who happens to be Bonnie's ancestor and only a Bennett witch can do the spell to get the cure for vampirism."

Kol punches Professor Shane. "Silas is dangerous! He will bring destruction upon this world and I do not want to die."

Mia touches Kol's shoulder gently. "But the plan isn't to wake Silas. We only want the cure."

Kol turns to Mia and grabs her shoulders. "To get the cure you have to wake up Silas. That's what the Bennett witch is for." Suddenly they all hear a growl coming from the hallway. "See what that is about, will you?"

Mia steps outside and sees Caroline running as fast as she can. "Caroline! What's wrong?" Caroline ignores Mia and keeps running. The redhead is attacked by Tyler and he bits her in the stomach, causing her to fall on the floor. She crawls and screams. "Help! Please!" Everyone goes to the hallway and then Tyler returns to his human form.

Stefan runs to Mia and kneels beside her. "Mia! You have to keeps your eyes open. We're gonna take you out of here."

Kol sees Mia and then turns to Rebekah. "She needs Klaus. If he doesn't heal her, she will die."

Rebekah nods. "Stefan, take her to your house and I'll get my brother."

Elena turns to Stefan. "Klaus is at the lake house with Damon, Jeremy and Matt. They're helping Jeremy complete the map."

Stefan glares at Elena. "Call Damon and tell him his sister is dying!" He takes Mia out of the school and takes her to the Salvatore Boarding House, where he lays her on the soft leather couch. "You're going to be fine." He gently kisses her forehead and holds her hand tightly.

***

Mia opens her eyes and sees everyone around the couch, looking worried. "Am I dying?" She asks a little confused.

Tyler kneels on the floor. "I'm so sorry! Rebekah compelled me to turn and attack Caroline but I ended up hurting you." He looks at her, regret flashes in his eyes. "I'm really sorry."

Mia smiles and touches his cheeks gently. "It's not your fault. I'm going to be fine, Tyler."

Rebekah and Kol arrive at the Boarding House and shake their heads. "Klaus isn't coming!" Kol announces.

Stefan stands up from the couch and lunges at Kol. "I won't let my sister die just because you two were bored and decided to trap inside the school."

Rebekah steps between her brother and Stefan. "Kol was able to get a vial of blood from Klaus." She hands the blood to Stefan. "Your sister will survive." She looks at Mia lying on the couch with sweat on her forehead from the fever. "I'm truly sorry, Mia. I never intended to hurt you."

"I know Bekah." Mia replies. Stefan sits on the couch near Mia and feeds her Klaus' blood. She starts healing immediately and hugs her brother. "Thanks Steffy. You saved my life." Everyone sighs in relief and they leave the house while the siblings bond.