Wild Party

Mia arrives at the Boarding House and sees Damon sitting on the couch with a book on his hands. "What are you doing?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Reading." Damon looks at his sister dressed in the cheerleading uniform. "What are you wearing?"

Mia sits next to Damon. "I decided to join the cheerleading squad but it was a bad idea." She sighs while leaning her head on her brother's shoulder. "Elena attacked a girl because of a stupid blue ribbon and then pushed my hair. She's turning into Katherine."

The older Salvatore glances at his sister and sighs. "I'm worried about her. Plus, she wants to throw a huge party tonight and maybe that could serve as a distraction."

"Or it could be the perfect opportunity for her to attack more innocent teenagers." Mia stands up quickly. "Elena is out of control!" 

Damon stands next to Mia and touches her shoulder gently. "I know but we can't turn our backs on her now. Jeremy wouldn't like that."

Mia rolls her eyes. "You can't just use Jeremy whenever you want to manipulate me into saying yes to your crazy ass plans." She kisses Damon's cheek before turning around. "But I'm down to party so... Whatever." She heads upstairs and Damon smirks, knowing he got his way once again.

***

The music is in full blast and Mia makes her way through the crowd. She notices Elena dancing on top of a table and drinking alcohol while everyone cheers for her. Mia spots Stefan standing beside a wall and gazing at Elena. "Enjoying the party, Steffy?"

Stefan smiles at his sister. "I told you not to call me that!" The redhead chuckles. "She looks happy." He motions towards Elena and Mia nods.

"You know she's just avoiding the inevitable pain she will feel once she turns her emotions back on." Mia states before grabbing a red solo cup filled with beer. She takes a sip and then turns to her brother. "She's a coward, if you ask me."

Caroline walks inside the house and joins Mia and Stefan. "Hey guys!" She notices Elena dancing and looks surprised. "I'll have what she's having!"

Stefan smiles lightly. "She's having fun!"

"And we should too." Caroline looks at the Salvatore siblings. "We're young and we've been to hell and back. I say we deserve to have a little fun, even if it's just for tonight."

Mia puts her arm around Caroline's shoulder and smiles brightly. "I agree with blondie. Let's have fun!"

"As you wish." Stefan grabs Caroline over his shoulder and walks into the middle of the dance floor while Mia laughs at the scene. Stefan Salvatore was a man of many sides but spontaneous and fun weren't part of his personality.

Elena watches Stefan and Caroline dancing while talking and laughing, just like friends do, and gets down of the table, walking in their direction. Mia watches the scene and heads towards Stefan. "I didn't know you had a fun side, Stefan!" Elena glares at Caroline. "I guess Caroline is a bad influence on you."

"They were just having fun, like they deserve." Mia steps in defense of her brother and friend. "Don't be selfish, Elena!"

"You know all about fun, don't you Mia?" Elena chuckles. "You had Klaus for a moment, then went for Kol and after that it was my brother." She laughs sarcastically. "People think you're a whore but I guess you learned with Damon."

Mia glares at Elena but Stefan holds her down, trying not to create a scene. Sheriff Forbes shows up and stands next to her daughter. "I need to shut down this party for loud noises after dark and underage drinking."

In that instance, Elena lunges at Sheriff Forbes and almost bites before Caroline stops her. The brunette runs away while Caroline inspects her mother. "Are you alright, mom?"

The Sheriff nods and Mia looks at her blonde friend. "Go after her! I'll make sure your mom stays safe."

Caroline nods and runs after Elena. Stefan and Mia help Sheriff Forbes and Damon ends the party to cover up for his girlfriend's little outburst.

***

The Salvatore siblings arrive at the woods and hear someone fighting. "I bet Caroline is kicking Elena's ass for almost killing her mom." She chuckles. "That's what I would if I were in her shoes."

Damon smirks. "Caroline is not as badass as you are, Mia. I highly doubt she would hit her best friend."

The three siblings see Elena on top of Caroline, ready to take a swing at her. Damon grabs Elena while Stefan holds Caroline, separating the two. Mia chuckles and looks at Damon in amusement. "I guess you were wrong." She looks at Caroline and smiles. "I'm actually proud of you for kicking Elena's ass."

Elena holds her jaw and glares at Caroline. "This is not over, bitch."

"It is over for me, Elena. You attacked my mom and I don't think I can ever forgive you for that." Caroline looks at her friend with clear hurt in her eyes.

Damon takes Elena away and Stefan turns to Mia. "Elena is too far gone. She needs her humanity before she loses every single person in her life."

Mia holds Caroline's hand and shakes her head. "The damage she has made is unforgivable." She walks alongside Caroline with Stefan in tow. Elena is too dangerous and reckless at the moment.

***

Dear Jeremy,

The Elena you knew and loved is definitely gone. Her decision to feel nothing after your death was not the best one for her. Tonight she threw a party and almost killed the Sheriff. Caroline tried to talk to her but they ended up fighting and, I gotta say, Caroline did well. I would've literally knocked Elena down but Caroline's approach wasn't that bad.

Damon decided to take Elena away for a while, just until she gets back to normal but I don't know. She's not ready to feel everything all over again, specially since she hurt too many people in the past few days.

I really hope Damon is able to knock some sense into her. Honestly, I would rather have your annoying sister over this bitch she became. She reminds me of Katherine now and you know how much I hate that conniving bitch.