Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish

Start from the beginning

“Wear a dress; it’s going to be warm.”  He called his voice rising up a notch.

“A dress?”

“Yeah, a summer dress or something like that.” he whispered and I could mentally see him shrugging.

I shuffled through and settled with a white lace dress that came to the middle of my thigh. Snatching some underwear out of the draw and pulling everything on in a minimum of seconds that would have out ninjas to shame, it was in case Kyle decided to be a pervert and peek. I added a small brown belt that went under my bust and to top it off a jean jacket that fit me snugly.

Ruffling my hair as I walked out I smiled and grabbed my phone.

“So, where we going?” I asked and coughed when he continued staring. “Kyle.”  He smiled creepily, snapping out of it.

He was totally undressing me with his eyes, I rolled my eyes and followed him as he creaked open my door. Before following him, I slipped on a pair of ballet flats and met him at the top of the stairs.

“I have a surprise for you.” I had to strain my ears to listen to what he had said.

I frowned ad silently followed him down the steps “What is it?”  I whispered back.

He shrugged and the thought of pushing him down the stairs crossed my mind, let me highlight the word crossed for you guys.

We made our way down silently and when we got to the bottom I noticed Kyle veering off to the left where a little desk lay that held my aunts and my essentials such as keys and bill books. I bet you are asking who the hell book there car keys near the door?

The answer is…my bloody aunt.

I squinted in the dark and heard a clutter of objects as he picked something up. It was too dark and when the door opened and an owl hooted I screamed in Kyle's ear.

“Jesus Christ! It’s a bloody owl Gwen!” he hissed back to me.

“Why does it sound so scary?” I asked closing the door behind me.

“It’s not scary, it’s just an owl tweeting.”

“Owl’s don’t tweet, they oooh and they are scary they can turn their head the whole way around! Imagine trying to play statues with that.” As I spoke, I hadn’t realized we had stopped at the end of the path where something that looked rather like a motorbike stood.

“What’s this?” I asked my excitement growing.

“This,” he said pointing to the bike “Is a Yamaha R6.” He slapped the seat and his teeth gleamed in the moonlight.

Well, at least I know he has teeth that glow in the dark.

“When did you get this?” I said running my hands over the leather of the seat. It felt cool beneath my hands.

Without looking at him, I knew he shrugged “It was back at my dad’s and I thought I would bring it back with me.”

I ran my hands over the bars and my hands lingered on the throttle.

“So, where going for a ride?” I asked smiling at him; the moment was ruined when the wind blew, blowing my hair in my face and some getting stuck in-between my lips.

Before I could brush it away, Kyle did it for me tucking the strands behind my ear. He ran his hand along my cheek before everything went black. I sucked in a sharp breath thinking someone was going to kidnap me when I realized I could see and Kyle had just put a helmet over my head.