Tantrum

10:30AM:

Camila wakes up smiling after having a good dream. Camila must tell Lauren about it so Camila makes an attempt to wake Lauren up.

"Mama! Mommy! Wake up right now!" Camila squeals playfully while shaking Lauren.

Lauren wakes up, sighs, and lets out a small yawn.

"I'm up, I'm up! What's up baby?" Lauren says pulling Camila into her lap.

"Mommy I had a dream that you bought me a puppy!" Camila squeals.

"Awww, How nice. That sounds like a very nice dream." Lauren says as she gently runs her hand through Camila's hair.

"Mommy, can you make that dream come true and get me a puppy right now please?" Camila begs.

"Oh hell no. I'm not getting you a puppy!" Lauren snaps.

"What! But, but why not! Why can't I get a puppy mama!" Camila whines.

"Um, because I'm not gonna take care of it, and I sure as hell know that you're not going to take care of it. You can't even take care of yourself Camila. You're a mama's girl." Lauren explains.

Tears start to pour out of Camila's eyes.

"Whhhhaaa! Please Lauuuren, please get me a puppy! I promise I'll take care of it. Whhhhaaa!" Camila sobs.

"No. I said no. We're not getting a puppy. Don't fucking ask me again. Now pull yourself together. We're going to have breakfast now." Lauren says sternly.

"Fuck breakfast! I want a puppy!" Camila screams.

Now Camila is throwing a big tantrum in the bed room. Camila keeps sobbing and knocking things over in the bed room.

"YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW MISSY!" Lauren yells as she runs after Camila.

While Lauren is running after Camila Camila starts running, and throwing pillows, and toys at Lauren. The only down side to having a 110 pound baby is that they can fight...and run a lot faster Lauren thinks to herself.

"YOU BETTER STOP THROWING SHIT AT ME!" Lauren screams.

Camila then stuck her tongue out at Lauren and continued to throw stuff at Lauren. This time Camila threw a book at Lauren, and Lauren has just about had it with Camila's shit.

"OUCH! You threw a book at me! That's it I've fucking had it!" Lauren yells.

Once Camila bent over to grab another book Lauren took this opportunity to catch up to her.

"GOTCHA!" Lauren yells as she grabs Camila.

Camila began to whine and fight back by shoving Lauren. Thankfully Lauren is stronger than Camila, and Lauren grabs underneath both of Camila's arm pits and throws her over her shoulder.

"Put me down right now!" Camila yells while trying to squirm out of Lauren's grasp, but she can't escape. Lauren is too strong.

Lauren then brings Camila over to an adult sized car seat and straps her into it. All Camila can do is kick her feet, and barley move her arms.

Camila then starts to cry really loud, and Lauren puts a pacifier in her mouth to calm her down. In seconds Camila submitted to the pacifier and calmed down. All you can hear is just Camila sniffling every once in a while.

"Now Camila. The tantrum you just threw was VERY unacceptable. That's not how you behave when someone says no. I can understand that you're disappointed, but you should not be yelling, throwing things, and hitting. Do not try and fight me...I know you want a puppy, but now is not the time. I've got you to take care of. A 110 pound baby is a lot of hard work you know. You are my top priority. I love you Camz, but you need to chill out. Now what do you have to say?" Lauren says.

"I understand. I'm sorry mommy." Camila says after spitting out her pacifier.

"I forgive you baby." Lauren says and then places a small kiss on Camila's cheek.

Lauren unstraps Camila from the car seat and frees her. Camila then pulled Lauren in for a hug.

"Sorry I got mad I just wan' wanted a pup, puppy." Camila stutters.

"I know, I know...Here you can have this beagle stuffed animal." Lauren says while grabbing the stuffed puppy out of one of her drawers.

"Really?! I can?! Thanks mama! I love it. It's not real, but it will have to do." Camila says hugging the stuffed beagle.

"That a girl." Lauren says.

Lauren really wishes she would have thought about giving that stuffed animal to Camila earlier. Would it have made a difference though? Maybe, maybe not. Lauren is just happy that things are a lot calmer now, and her baby is ok.

While Camila was cuddling her new toy, Lauren decided to clean up the mess from when Camila was throwing things from earlier. Once the mess was all cleaned up Lauren joined Camila on the bed and rubbed her back while she cuddled her beagle stuffed animal.

"You're so lucky that you're cute Camz." Lauren says.

Camila blushes and smiles at Lauren.

For the rest of the day Lauren and Camila played a game where they pretended that the beagle stuffed animal was real, and they both had a lot of fun.

In a way Camila's dream sort of came true, but not really. Lauren did give her a puppy, but it wasn't a real one.

"Lolo, mama. Want to cuddle with me and my puppy?" Camila asks.

"Yes baby girl." Lauren says cuddling closer to Camila.

The two of them laid quietly together. Once Camila fell asleep Lauren could hear her breathing softly while cuddling her new toy. A very adorable sight.