Lauren's Under The Weather

At 7:00AM Lauren wakes up feeling very groggy and nauseous. Lauren then ran out of bed and began puking in the bathroom. Lauren's vomiting woke Camila up, and Camila ran straight for the bathroom to check on Lauren. By the time Camila got to the bathroom Lauren was already done puking and laying on the bathroom floor.

"Are you ok mommy!" Yelled Camila as she laid down on the floor next to Lauren and cuddled her.

"I...I feel...sick..." Said Lauren with a very weak and raspy voice.

"Oh no. Mommy's sick." Camila pouted.

"I...I'm gonna go back to...bed now." Said Lauren as she got up and slowly walked back to bed.

Once Lauren made it to her bed she just fell into it without even putting her blanket over her body since she didn't have any strength to. Camila walked over to the bed and tucked Lauren in.

"Here you go mommy. Here's your blanket so you'll be nice and warm." Said Camila with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Thanks baby." Said Lauren managing to smile.

"Don't worry mama. I'll be your doctor. Dr. Baby Camz Cabello." Said Camila cutely.

Lauren lightly chuckled a bit. Her baby was too sweet.

"I'm gonna bring you some water mommy, and then I'm gonna take your temperature ok?" Said Camila.

"Ok, baby."

Camila then grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and grabbed the thermometer out of the cupboards and brought them to Lauren.

"Here is some water mama." Said Camila handing the cup over to Lauren.

"Thanks doctor." Said Lauren.

Lauren managed to drink a little more than half of the water that Camila gave her and then set it down on the night stand.

"I'm gonna take your temperature now mommy. Open up." Said Camila as she guided the thermometer up to Lauren's mouth.

Lauren accepted the thermometer and Camila then waited patiently for the thermometer to beep. Once the thermometer beeped Camila took it out of Lauren's mouth and read it. The temperature read 100.4 degrees fahrenheit.

"100.4 degrees! Uh oh. You have a fever Lauren!" Said Camila very concerned.

"Yeah...I feel very hot." Lauren replied.

"Well then keep drinking your water. I'm gonna bring you some soup mommy." Said Camila.

"Don't go back into the cupboards honey...just grab my already made soup out of the fridge. I don't want you to get hurt." Said Lauren.

"Ok mama." Camila replied.

Camila then opened up the fridge door and pulled out the bowl of tomato soup and handed it to Lauren cold.

"I can't heat it up mama. I don't know how." Camila pouted.

"That's ok sweetie. I'll just eat it cold. I won't eat that much anyway. I'm still kinda nauseous." Said Lauren.

"Ok." Camila frowned.

Camila couldn't stand to see Lauren sick.

"Dr. Baby Camz Cabello, can you hand me a straw? I think I'm just gonna drink the soup." Said Lauren.

"Ok mama. I'll get you a straw."

Camila got up and got a straw and placed it in Lauren's soup.

"Thanks baby girl." Lauren cooed.

Lauren began to slowly sip the tomato soup as Camila stared her down with sad eyes. Lauren could tell that Camila was concerned about her. Camila's not used to mommy being in bad shape thought Lauren. Then all of a sudden Camila began to break down and cry.

"What's wrong baby?" Lauren asked while gently rubbing Camila's back.

"I can't stand to see you sick mommy...I miss you taking care of me." Camila sobbed.

"Awwww, I'll be ok eventually. I'm just a little sick Camz, but I'm starting to feel a little better since I've got you as my little doctor." Lauren said while stroking Camila's cheek up and down with her finger.

"Really" I'm glad you're getting better. I need you." Said Camila with sad eyes.

Lauren sighed. She really didn't feel good, but she knew she had no choice but to keep taking care of her baby no matter what. Mommy's can't be sick. They have to take care of their babies, and Lauren was very aware of that and continued to try her best and comfort Camila even though she wasn't feeling too good.

"Hey Camz, Could you do me a favor and grab me one of your already made milk bottles out of the fridge please?" Asked Lauren.

"Ok mama!" Said Camila excitedly.

Camila knew that Lauren was going to take care of her now, and that made Camila feel good. Once Camila got the baby bottle out of the fridge and handed it to Lauren, Lauren fed Camila her bottle in bed next to her.

"Thanks mama!" Camila squealed.

"You're welcome baby. I'll always take care of you no matter what. I'm getting kinda sleepy though. I think I need a nap, and so do you baby." Said Lauren.

"Yeah. You should rest so you can get better. Let me give you some NyQuil mommy. That will help you fall asleep and feel better." Said Camila.

Lauren smiled at Camila. Damn her baby was so good to her. When Camila came back with a spoonful of NyQuil she fed it to Lauren and within minutes Lauren fell asleep snuggled up with Camila who eventually fell asleep as well.

5 Hours Later:

Lauren wakes up feeling a little better and decides to watch TV quietly while Camila is still sleeping. After about 10 minutes the TV eventually woke Camila up. Camila then stretched out her body and smiled softly at Lauren.

"How are you feeling mommy?" Asked Camila.

"I'm actually feeling good thanks to my little doctor. You're such a good doctor yes you are, yes you are!" Lauren cooed as she playfully pinched Camila's cheeks, and ruffled up her hair.

A huge smile beamed across Camila's face. Knowing that her Lauren was feeling better made her so happy.

"I'm glad you're better mama! Now I'm going to check your temperature again." Said Camila as she got up to get the thermometer.

Camila then put the thermometer in Lauren's mouth and her temperature was normal again.

"You're back to normal hooray!" Camila squealed as she hugged Lauren so tight to the point that Lauren almost couldn't breath.

"Gosh Camz, I can't breath!" Giggled Lauren.

"Now that you're all better can you play with me?" Begged Camila.

"Sure baby, what do you want to play?" Asked Lauren.

"MONOPOLY!" Camila squealed as she pulled out the game and started to set it up before Lauren could say yes or no.

"Ok then. I guess monopoly it is baby." Giggled Lauren.

Lauren and Camila played monopoly for about 10 minutes. The game ended once Camila started to toss the pieces around the room. Camila even tried eating the pieces and Lauren had to stop her. I guess babies shouldn't be playing games like monopoly, thought Lauren.

Once Camila was done making a mess out of the game Lauren decided to clean up the pieces and call it a night. Lauren put the game back on the shelf and tucked Camila into bed with her teddy bear and pacifier. Once Camila was all situated Lauren joined her in bed and they had a comfortable sleep. Hopefully Camila doesn't get sick now...