Sneaky Camila

7:00AM:

Camila wakes up and notices that Lauren is still sleeping. Camila is very hungry, but she doesn't feel like waking Lauren up for once so she decided to sneak out of bed and quietly crawl into the kitchen. Once Camila got into the kitchen she looked around to see if she could find any food. Camila couldn't see anything out in the open accept for boring cereal so she decided to climb up onto the kitchen counter and look through the cup boards. Maybe something good is up in the cup boards thought Camila. Camila began to look through the cup boards and found a whole box of chocolate chip cookies on the top shelf. Camila quickly grabbed the box of cookies and ate the entire thing in one setting, which was about 11 cookies. When Camila was done eating she put the empty box back on the top shelf and closed the door. Camila then carefully climbed down from the kitchen counter and began to crawl on the floor again. Camila's face was covered in chocolate, and Camila made no effort to wipe any of the chocolate off.

The chocolate chip cookies made Camila really thirsty so Camila opened up the fridge door and pulled out an already prepared baby bottle of milk. Then Camila closed the fridge door and cuddled up on the couch and began to contently drink her bottle. Once Camila was done drinking her bottle she threw it down on the ground and got up from the couch and started pacing back and fourth. When would Lauren wake up? Being without Lauren is boring thought Camila, but she didn't want to wake Lauren up. Lauren deserved to sleep in.

Camila became board and decided to take out the crayons and do some coloring. Since Camila didn't know where Lauren put the paper for coloring Camila decided to draw on the wall. Camla drew a tiger and an elephant on the wall. Camila knew that Lauren liked tigers so maybe Lauren would be ok with the fact that her favorite animal was drawn on the wall thought Camila.

Before Camila could draw anything else on the wall she heard Lauren waking up so she decided to quickly hide behind the couch so Lauren couldn't see her. Dammit wait till Lauren sees this...

Once Lauren was up she noticed that Camila wasn't next to her so she decided to call for her.

"Camila! Camz baby where are you?!" Shouted Lauren.

Camila didn't answer and continued to hide behind the couch. Since Camila wasn't answering Lauren Lauren decided to walk into the kitchen and see if Camila was in there.

Lauren look the kitchen up and down and continued to call for Camila.

"Camz, baby girl where are you?!" Lauren shouted once more.

Lauren decided to leave the kitchen and enter the living room. Maybe Camila would be in there thought Lauren. Once Lauren walked into the living room she noticed the drawings on the wall.

"What the fuck?!" Thought Lauren.

Lauren could not believe what she was seeing. The walls were fucking colored on.

"Camila where are you?!" Shouted Lauren as she searched around the living room looking for her baby.

Eventually Lauren found Camila behind the couch and began to comfort her.

"There you are baby. I'm so happy to see you." Lauren cooed while kissing Camila on the cheek.

Camila was confused. Wasn't Lauren mad at her for coloring on the wall? Or did drawing the tiger work? Thought Camila.

"So, how did that shit get on the walls?" Asked Lauren while making intense eye contact with Camila.

"Uhhhh, a ghost did it!" Camila blurted out nervously.

Lauren giggled. A ghost really? Cute.

"Come on Camila. I know a ghost didn't do that. I think you know who did it. You can tell me the truth baby girl. I won't get mad." Said Lauren reassuringly.

"I-I did it mommy." Said Camila feeling guilty.

"Awww, thanks for telling me the truth baby. I forgive you. It's not your fault you're just a baby. Just don't let it happen again. The walls weren't meant to be colored on with crayon. If you need paper just ask me for it. Ok?" Said Lauren.

"Ok mama." Camila said feeling relived.

"Those are really nice drawings though I have to admit." Said Lauren smiling at Camila and giving her a pat on the back.

"I knew you'd like my drawings mommy!" Camila squealed.

"Of coarse baby. Now I have another question for you." Said Lauren making intense eye contact with Camila again.

"What is it?" Asked Camila as she got lost in Lauren's beautiful eyes.

"Why is there chocolate all over your face?" Asked Lauren.

"What chocolate?" Camila shrugged and tried to seem innocent.

"That chocolate all over your face!" Lauren said playfully as she began to wipe off Camia's face with her thumb.

"Oh...I ate the chocolate chip cookies in the cup boards mommy." Camila admitted while frowning.

"Dammit, those were my cookies....oh. Sorry, anyway I didn't mean to say that. Honey, if you wanted a cookie you could have just asked me, and don't ever try to climb on the kitchen counter. You could have gotten hurt. I won't punish you this time though because you didn't know." Said Lauren.

"I'm sorry mommy. I just didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful sleeping." Explained Camila.

"Awww, that's so nice of you baby, but if you ever need anything you can always wake me up. I'm always glad to help you. You're my baby." Said Lauren while cuddling Camila.

Camila cuddled Lauren back and they laughed. Once that was all over Lauren lead Camila to the couch and they watched TV for the rest of the day. Lauren figured that if they watched TV she could keep her eye on Camila for the rest of the day so that she doesn't try to get sneaky again. Once Camia fell asleep after watching TV, Lauren got up and got out a bucket of soap and water and began to clean the crayon up off the wall. Cleaning the wall seemed like forever, but Lauren eventually did finish, and when she did she dumped out all of the soap and water and tossed the cloth into the laundry and cuddled up next to Camila on the couch and called it a day.